I will never go back to normal raiding again.

85 Goblin Warlock
I love this thread. I like seeing a positive post about something like this. Though I am a raider and will most likely be in HM soon, I like that there is a feature like this for people who do not have the time I have or the guild I have to see the content.

And because of stuff like this, I will continue to defend this feature. Those fussing about how easy it is, we have normals and hardmodes to play in. Leave LFR alone.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I would like this post a thousand times if i could.

Edit - why am i suddenly a women?
Edited by Kraad on 12/7/2011 4:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I agree 100%. My schedule has been unforgiving for the past year and since my close knit guild broke up due to inactivity, Cataclysm was basically solo up until a few months ago when I joined a guild. I used to raid almost every week on multiple characters back in Wrath, so just dropping raiding like that really made my interest in the game plummet. LFR so far has helped me experience one of my favorite end game experiences without all the stresses of people yelling in vent and time constraints. Raids take less time and I can leave whenever I want without having to worry about finding a replacement.

Thank you Blizzard for helping those who don't have enough time be able to see content.
Reply Quote

Ummmm....

I really don't think there's a safe way for me to answer that question.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage

I laughed at that more than I know I should have...

Don't worry about it, i've been turned into a guy on these forums in the past, it's a strange experience but it fixes itself in time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Glad you guys like it. I hate that this game has gotten so tailored to "I WANT IT NOW" and "I don't care if I play bad" players. This game was 1000% times more rewarding back during vanilla. I still play because I enjoy raiding. I don't mind the LARGELY dumbed down version of the raids, but the gear should be blues. Not epics...because you're not doing anything epic.
Edited by Sumaki on 12/7/2011 5:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Glad you guys like it. I hate that this game has gotten so tailored to "I WANT IT NOW" players. This game was 1000% times more rewarding back during vanilla. I still play because I enjoy raiding. I don't mind the LARGELY dumbed down version of the raids, but the gear should be blues. Not epics.

Meh, that would be fine by me, (since I can't win a LFR roll to save my life,lol)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
@OP: If you can down LFR, you should at LEAST be able to pug T11.

Go try it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Glad to see you enjoy the new feature. I never got why people pissed and moaned about it in the first place. From when they announced it i thought people would really get into it as some people just don't have the time to raid on a schedule.

Also i like it for my alts :)

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/07/2011 05:00 AMPosted by Sumaki
Glad you guys like it. I hate that this game has gotten so tailored to "I WANT IT NOW" and "I don't care if I play bad" players. This game was 1000% times more rewarding back during vanilla. I still play because I enjoy raiding. I don't mind the LARGELY dumbed down version of the raids, but the gear should be blues. Not epics...because you're not doing anything epic.

I notice you only have 1 normal mode boss killed but I'll let it go since you might be an alt/not have had time to raid last week. Though if that is your main, who are you to call the raids easy?
And would changing the colour of the name of the items that drop in LFR really make you happy?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
. I don't mind the LARGELY dumbed down version of the raids, but the gear should be blues. Not epics...because you're not doing anything epic.

I think what your suggesting wouldn't matter much at all to most people in LFR. It's nice to have all purples, I wont lie about that, but the biggest buzz for me is doing current content.

It may not be 'epic' by your standard, but I get a sense of accomplishment, and a new thing to do in a game I enjoy, so the gear really is just a perk.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
As a raider myself, I can say I LOVE your post. I still do normal modes with my guild. But at the same time I can hop onto my alts and just run the same content and not be bored :D Grats to those utilizing this new feature and seeing some good out of finally experiencing content with others!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Same! I haven't had time to get into LFR yet this week, but that's the beauty of it, isn't it? I can't be tied down to a raiding schedule but I can still raid... on MY terms! I love LFR!

<3 Grats on the DW kill!

This^ With my weekly work schedule I can't raid during the week, and there are not many guilds that raid weekends. Being able to raid on my own schedule and not someone elses is priceless!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

It's not BAD players, it's time constraint players that mostly like LFR. Get over yourself!
Reply Quote
12/07/2011 05:20 AMPosted by Sumaki
Sounds like you guys should be playing single player games.

Are you always this negative of a morning? Or just when people who aren't you, on servers that are mostly not yours, do something that doesn't affect you in any way?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]