I will never go back to normal raiding again.

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
looking forward to backwards compatible raids

really want to down ragnaros and get my DK tier 12 goin on :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I could take you elitist raiders complaining about LFR tool a little more serious if you didn't use it also. lol

(kinda ironic)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I could take you elitist raiders complaining about LFR tool a little more serious if you didn't use it also. lol

(kinda ironic)

If 10-man loot distribution wasn't so absolutely awful, we wouldn't have to go into LFR for tier and trinkets.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
12/08/2011 02:34 AMPosted by Arianenna
I did not call you a liar but looking at your kills you obviously only did the trade chat method twice at most. If you really wanted to raid, you would have put the time and energy into doing it. Period.
I present you to this

12/08/2011 02:29 AMPosted by Milsa
I personally wasted some cash on this. i was desperate.

I am just tired of being shot down. i even wasted 75 bucks on server transfers as well as putting together my own raiding guild.

You ever try getting raiders when your RL toon has 0 progression? I bet not.

12/08/2011 02:02 AMPosted by Milsa
And I have only done those raids once each because once was the experiment and the other I linked Under-achiever (for BWD).

12/08/2011 01:59 AMPosted by Arianenna
Why do you judge skill via raid progression?

If you have skill you can progress in raids.

If you do not have skill, you wipe on bosses and therefore have no progression.

Were you being serious with your question?

So yes, i have been trying but you seem to either ignore that or assume I am lying.

And yes, you do agree that progression= skill so in your eyes I must suck so therefore i will never be included in a raid you are leading.

How am i not trying? It is pretty sad that the only way i can raid is by lying with Under Achiever. I don't like lying and getting ignored when a person armorys you does not sound like fun to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

(kinda ironic)

so i am elitist because i think someone in 372 gear should be able to do more than 5-7k HPS, 15K dps and actually hold threat? no my friend, that is called knowing your class/spec and performing to the bare minimum of acceptable standards for your gear level.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/08/2011 02:41 AMPosted by Milsa
How am i not trying? It is pretty sad that the only way i can raid is by lying with Under Achiever. I don't like lying and getting ignored when a person armorys you does not sound like fun to me.

You did two raids total in T11, no matter how you look at it, you did not take the time nor the effort to get a group going because if you did, you would have made a group. Had you REALLY tried, you would find 9 other people, perhaps in the same boat as you, and killed the bosses.

Do you not have any friends in this game? How do you not know even one other person WITH the progression to make the group for you then. All I am seeing are excuses as to why you can't do what millions of people have been able to do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
After all the years of being discouraged by other players, I am not inclined to even try the dumbed-down version of the raids. I don't even dare to dream of seeing the raid content in any form. It's like I had a railroad spike driven through my head.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/08/2011 02:48 AMPosted by Faedemon
After all the years of being discouraged by other players, I am not inclined to even try the dumbed-down version of the raids. I don't even dare to dream of seeing the raid content in any form. It's like I had a railroad spike driven through my head.

the dragonsoul bosses in LFR are very easy, IF you can get people to listen, pay attention, and do what there told on everything past Ultraxion/Gunship.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
12/08/2011 02:48 AMPosted by Faedemon

Give it a try, Fae. =) The -absolute worst- that can happen is that you don't down anything, but even that will give you the knowledge that you've been there, and seen something that you -never- would have otherwise seen. Ignore all the naysayers on the forums, the trade chat trolls...all of those people. You deserve a chance to down a boss too, and the time is now! =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You did two raids total in T11, no matter how you look at it, you did not take the time nor the effort to get a group going because if you did, you would have made a group. Had you REALLY tried, you would find 9 other people, perhaps in the same boat as you, and killed the bosses.

Do you not have any friends in this game? How do you not know even one other person WITH the progression to make the group for you then. All I am seeing are excuses as to why you can't do what millions of people have been able to do.

This is Pstar. he is my new GL I left in charge when i left the guild, here is his recruitment thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2842766741

My friend Antoniaklaus also has a thread.

Here is our guild page

http://unfetteredguild.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=220649

i did all that because I wanted to raid. i failed, but due to no lack of effort.

tell me what you would like me to write on the page to prove to you that I am indeed still in control of it? i left them the guild because I swapped realms but the page is still mine.

i mean, Trying to form your own raiding guild from scratch complete with vent and a guild site is sort of trying right? Surely that shows a little bit more effort than trolling trade?

Go on, tell me a message. I will post it just for you :D
Edited by Milsa on 12/8/2011 2:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
LFR should have been 1 boss unlocked every 2 weeks blizz to keep people paying their subscription, as someone who used to be hardcore but becoming far more casual when's the next content patch for something new to look forward to since LFR just gave me it all in 8 days. Thanks.
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Death Knight
I totally agree with this post. I wanted to play WOW because of the story, now I get to take part in all aspects of it. Thank you Blizz!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what i like about LFR is that i can finally learn mechanics the right way. by experiencing them firsthand.

now i can walk into normal mode, but with the mindset that i have to actually pay attention to the mechanics or really wipe.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Raids... yeah, I have been playing for five years, never did any raids. Don't know if I ever will. At this point, I am in the habit of not doing them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/08/2011 02:12 AMPosted by Epicfury
Feast your eyes! Its real!

and the Scepter!?! I call hax! ;-)
my RL friend won the Bite on a greed roll (instead of DEing) as a pally just to link it in guild chat every day like its Thunderfury in a bored trade chat... I dun like him much nemore =(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
look, i even put a little message in there just for you XD

http://unfetteredguild.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=220649

So far,

I have shown that i can do at least 20K DPS without heroism.

I have shown that i have indeed tried to make my own raids happen.

You can see that while my gear may not be "the best", i know how to reforge, gem, and enchant properly

And you have shown that progression = skill in raiders eyes so pugging and getting recruited is out.

So how do i raid?
Edited by Milsa on 12/8/2011 3:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
what i like about LFR is that i can finally learn mechanics the right way. by experiencing them firsthand.

now i can walk into normal mode, but with the mindset that i have to actually pay attention to the mechanics or really wipe.

except looking for raid doesn't really teach you most the mechanics even.
Morchock you can be anywhere tethered to the crystal and be just fine.
Warlord you don't even have to get the orb to hit the boss, it just "goes" to him.
Sleeper everything hits like candy.
Hagara doesn't even frost tomb people.
Ultraxion won't kill you if you stay in for hour of twilight (in LFR mode i stay in and feint or cloak everyone, and take like 45k dmg tops).
Gunship has no sappers, and the swirls hit for minimal damage, Goriona doesn't even do anything in P2.
etc
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sharing loot with 25 different people each week is horrible. 100% RNG. When you're with the same people you actually get your dues.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you so very much, I could not agree MORE. I got so sick of guild politics and people screaming on vent. This is a game! I was so tired of having to change my real life schedule and tell my real friends that no, I can't hang out with you tonight because I have other commitments - to sit by myself in front of my computer. The game wasn't here for me when I had time, I had to make time for the game. After the last expansion I was feeling like suddenly Blizzard was saying that if I wanted to get anywhere in the game, I NEEDED to get a guild and I NEEDED to put up with the guild politics and people screaming in vent. So I said phooey on you-ey and took a break. Guild drama - guild politics - people with the temper range of a 2 year old are not for me.

I have faith once again in the game. I had a really great time the last few days. I might even get brave enough to use that LFR tool.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/08/2011 03:00 AMPosted by Spacecat
Sharing loot with 25 different people each week is horrible. 100% RNG. When you're with the same people you actually get your dues.

this i know, i was just trying to get the tier helm so i could use my 2 piece bonus which is really really good for rogues, i was only rolling against 1 rogue, 1 mage, 1 death knight,and 2 druids. luck of the draw was against me.
Edited by Instìnctz on 12/8/2011 3:02 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]