Arm vs Fury, 4.3?

100 Night Elf Warrior
12/29/2011 10:34 PMPosted by Hastsukuyomi
Will you be my internet girlfriend?

I enjoy walks on the.... shelf in Nagrand, Pugging with Pugs, and quality time by the Sulfuron Keep.
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
12/29/2011 09:26 PMPosted by Oofishl
Fury is loved for the fact that you can hold two two-handed weapons at a time. Not only does doing this increase you hp but it also makes you look like you are more preped. Fury is used for PvE more often than in PvP ofc you can still use it I wouldnt recommend doing this unless you know how to do this, or dont give a **** if you die. When you are a warrior dps you are looking for Plate (Strength, Stamina) that is if you can wear plate at your lvl if not than mail is fine till you can wear plate. You want to look for Crit, Haste, Hit chance, expert, mastery, etc. You want mastery around 21, and the rest should be fine around 14-16... It is good to enchant items as long as you know what you are doing and that is if you can afford the enchants and what not. Rotation is a pretty big thing in making your dps the best it can be... noxxic.com has some things that can help you with that. Also Gyphs* can help aswell this increases the performance of a certain spell (Attack). You can get to your Gyphs* by going to your talent points and going to the bottom of the talent box and you will see something that saying Gyphs.. or something like that. You can find more info on what to put as your Gyphs on noxxic.com. It is good to have addons from Curse.com.... they help alot in performance and they can inform you when to do things in boss fights. It doesnt matter if you are alliance or if you are horde... just as long as you are having fun!, kicking !@#, and being the best you can be! Good Luck!
....haste on a warrior..? you know when flurry procs your haste is at 27% right.you dont need haste before hit .you dont even need haste on fury .and it procs more often than you think...and its glyph.add dual landslide procs and your making superman jealous
Edited by Subspecies on 12/30/2011 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
haste become superior to mastery once you gain t13 2 pc, however, crit and hit are obviously higher valued than haste just like it was before with mastery. If we really want to talk about stat priorities for fury I can only imagine how many threads are out there with the same exact information. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO depending on gear reforges may vary.........to help with your rotation power auras is phenomenal imo (really improved my personal dps with that addon alone) and obviously sticky at the top of the forum is always a good choice, all of them have very good advice on the dps specs.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'd like to try arms but kind of stuck playing Fury for awhile as we have no feral and no other dps warrior to bring 5% crit
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I believe if you really want to min/max, Arms with Tactical Mastery, and stance dancing is the top DPS for Warriors atm, but even so we are pretty low overall compared to other classes on single target.

But both are pretty even right now, go Arms if you want to min/max, or your guild needs your burst AoE with Bladestorm, if not, just play whichever you want.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/30/2011 01:35 PMPosted by Maliciouskil
I'd like to try arms but kind of stuck playing Fury for awhile as we have no feral and no other dps warrior to bring 5% crit

No hunter with a Wolf pet? IIRC they also bring the crit buff.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
12/07/2011 10:09 AMPosted by Skillywilly
i switched to arms to try it out and see the dps difference. was still like 3k less than fury but i never really mastered the rotation for arms. believe it or not arms is harder to master IMO. I picked up fury quickly, and enjoyed it very much

I was the other way around, it was harder for me to figure out fury. Arms was easy and fast, maybe it's because I've been playing it since I started the game but fury annoys me. I rage starve a lot faster in fury than I do arms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you're casual play Fury. If you want the best DPS output for the raid play Arms.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I was arm and fury and they both do well on different fights. ultimately I was pushing out 2-3k more on fury in most fights with a comfortable stance dance rotation on arms(which did more dps then staying on arms all the time)

so they're pretty even. if you're good at one then keep doing it. you can put your offspec to arms and play with both of them with minimal reforging
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
ilvl 378 here. Have always been playing fury n yes arms is winning the dps chart atm. im pulling 33-36k dps all gem n spec correctly for fury dps. than went to test it out in arms same gears just respeced for arms n was pulling 48-52k dps. still think it wack how a guy with 2 2handers would lose to a guy with only 1 2hander in raw dps. but thats blizz for ya. btw tested it in lfr, and in just dungeon finders arms is still winning the dps chart to.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/10/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Kongsta
pulling 48-52k dps

lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
both specs are dull :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
I like Fury in PvE and arms in PvP.
I don't PvP much though, i much preferred it pre-85.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
fury is where its at
Edited by Makemydayb on 1/19/2012 12:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
ilvl 378 here. Have always been playing fury n yes arms is winning the dps chart atm. im pulling 33-36k dps all gem n spec correctly for fury dps. than went to test it out in arms same gears just respeced for arms n was pulling 48-52k dps. still think it wack how a guy with 2 2handers would lose to a guy with only 1 2hander in raw dps. but thats blizz for ya. btw tested it in lfr, and in just dungeon finders arms is still winning the dps chart to.

/eyebrow
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior

Are you a wizard?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/12/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Makemydayb
fury is where its at especially if you are 18 percent hit and 26 percent crit.i have not met a arms warrior that could out dps me on boss fights or overall damage.if you want to be a beast go fury and learn it because its going to pay off in the long run when you have the hit and crit that fury needs for you to be OMG uber like i know you want to be.also to all you fury warriors out there start stocking up on mighty rage potions they help tremendously on burst damage and rage staved situations.i pulled 61k on dw last week and am mostly in the 52k to 54k range on boss fights.

Why do people feel the need to lie when logs are so easy to find?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]