Your ''Fus Ro Dah!'' Moments?

90 Pandaren Shaman
4 geared boomkins chasing me from Mt to Dr with an army of treants and starfall...i used my wolf sprint to get away, but they kept coming!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I really wish people would actually play skyrim.

Fus Ro Dah is just a knock back, meaning when you do something amazing that doesn't make it a fus ro dah moment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This one time in OS...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
ummm im pretty sure it does how epic would it be if you could just shout and knock everything back?? pretty damn epic id have to say
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Fos Ro Dah does not equal epic.

Hell it loses its value after about 20 minutes of play in Skyrim, it's the first shout you get and it's the most over used.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

Hell it loses its value after about 20 minutes of play in Skyrim, it's the first shout you get and it's the most over used.

It's also the most useful, especially if you're a melee character. I rarely switch to any other because it's too good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

Ever heard of whirlwind sprint?

Yep, and I only use it when over encumbered.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/22/2011 09:32 AMPosted by Blasian
Yo flex master flex, Dexter's be rocking whirlwind sprint's. Pony boys only rock that when over weight anti playa. Swag on son!

Can someone translate this for me?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Thank you kindly
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
12/28/2011 09:40 AMPosted by Wladyslaw
Haha, exposed. Just like when I tried parading around here with alts.

I enjoyed your rodeo more though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]