For The Horde BG=Bad Game

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why do we always lose??
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
We dont
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
You kidding? Damn I JUST came from a long string of losses to Horde yesterday, and NORMALLY finding that Horde wins most random BGs.

My overall Win% is like 45% on hundreds of random BGs in the last 3 weeks.

You must be having bad luck because your side could practically have half of the participants camped out at GY and because we always manage to epic fail halfway through the fight, you'll end up with a win anyways. I can't count how many times that has happened. I get why people lose their minds over this game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I've won the past few random BG matches playing Horde, which came after a losing streak.

If you understand the basic strategies of BGs, write them out in the Battleground chat even if they say "!@#$". Play like you want to win even when no one else does and when loss is inevitable. It's not over until the end of match report shows.
Reply Quote
84 Human Death Knight
so many losses... itz not even funny
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
It's bots, check the other post on how to spot them.
Reply Quote
Got steamrollered by horde several times this morning. Once was in a random EotS against a full premade. Yep, 15 horde all from the same server. They 4 capped and won in about 5 minutes.

Been on some bad losing streaks, but also have annihilated horde a few times. Over the long term I'd guess it evens out.

Are there statistics of Battlegroup win/loss ratios?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I have a 30% winning chance on this alt but a 49% winning chance on my main (both alliance) so its not THAT bad (except when I play this alt). Worst losing streak Ive had on this alt is 2 wins within a 2hour period of non-stop pvp queuing and playing. The worst Ive done on my main is 2 or 3 losses in a row lmao.

The only thing that gets me is how people have complained about wanting more and more maps for their fav games (wsg and ab) yet 9 times out of 10 I lose (on both characters) on the "new" ab and wsg maps but win about 80% of the time on the old ones. wtf??? lol
Edited by Lyzoria on 12/10/2011 8:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Death Knight
Got steamrollered by horde several times this morning. Once was in a random EotS against a full premade. Yep, 15 horde all from the same server. They 4 capped and won in about 5 minutes.

Been on some bad losing streaks, but also have annihilated horde a few times. Over the long term I'd guess it evens out.

Are there statistics of Battlegroup win/loss ratios?

look on your armory page under achievements then statistics and it will give you BG win ratios.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
?? Was leveling my Horde pally through Eye CTA, was 56 a couple of hours ago who is now 59 due to non-stop wins. I know low lvl BGs, but still.
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Warlock
There are no battlegroups anymore for random battlegrounds. Everyone fights everyone now. I'm guessing you're hoping to move to a battlegroup that does better than yours but there's just one now.

Statistically, you're just really unlucky. Having said that, you also haven't played a huge number of battlegrounds. Keep playing and your numbers will probably get closer to 50% over time. It can be hard to stomach a lot of losses in a row, but it is sort of just a situation happening because of luck (bad in your case). It's most likely to turn around at some point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Random luck-of-the-draw dude. Thursday I was an unstoppable freight train and we were winning the majority of matches (and even TB). Last night it took 5 matches just to get my bonus honor/conq and we lost TB in 3 min. You win some, you lose some.

Look, if you are still in the top 5 of kills, hks, dmg at the end of a losing match then it's a good sign that your not a baddie. It's a team game and sometimes things don't gel.
Reply Quote
Skip to 0:52 in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qU2j12Ty0Q
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Won all day yesterday, failed all day today. Blame the pve geeks trying to kill time betweenraids. I'd you are suffering a long losing streak do somthin else for awhile and feel good about it. Only a game after all and you can't carry everyone.
Reply Quote
12/10/2011 10:40 AMPosted by Repossessed
Won all day yesterday, failed all day today. Blame the pve geeks trying to kill time betweenraids. I'd you are suffering a long losing streak do somthin else for awhile and feel good about it. Only a game after all and you can't carry everyone.

Completed all my heroics yesterday, failed all day today. Blame the pvp geeks trying to kill time betweenRBG's. I'd you are suffering a long losing streak do somthin else for awhile and feel good about it. Only a game after all and you can't carry everyone.
Edited by Kazitan on 12/10/2011 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
12/10/2011 04:21 AMPosted by Dawnknight
Why do we always lose??

There's a roughly equal number of threads complaining about bad Alliance streaks, if you look around a bit. I think the more opportune question is why players today complain so readily, so loudly, and with such dedication about something that can't possibly exist.

FYI: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3711331986
Edited by Nestazius on 12/10/2011 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
sup im best world idiots
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
luck of the draw I guess. Been in a losing streak due mainly to a lack of strategy and communication of 1/3 or 1/2 the team nothing to do with gear or fighting prowess. I know a lot are undergeared right now as they switch to the new season's gear along with getting enchantments and gems but this losing streak has little to do with that.

Too many gankers looking for easy kills and ignoring objectives while the few of us who are trying to win can do little to stem the tide of stupidity and selfishness.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]