Epitome is Recruiting!

85 Worgen Hunter
Epitome is a well established progression guild from Arathor that has recently transfered to Duskwood. We are recruiting for our main raid team and a new second raid team. If you are interested please feel free to apply at the website at the bottom. Below we have listed everything we are looking for specifically, however apply anyway if you believe you'd make a good addition to our group. We always enjoy making new friends and can always find a way to fit someone new in.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday: Open
Monday: Open
Tuesday: Invites: 730pm Raid: 800pm - 1030pm
Wednesday: Invites: 730pm Raid: 800pm - 1030pm
Thursday: Invites: 730pm Raid: 800pm - 1030pm
Friday: Open
Saturday: Open

Currently Recruiting For:

1st Raid Team:

Holy Paladin

requirements:
  • minimum ilvl of 365
  • experienced in the fights for Firelands and Dragon Soul(or very well educated in them through videos)

• 2nd Raid Team:

We are looking to start a second raid team. It will be running on some of the open days in our schedule. Anyone may apply, however please know your class and have a basic understanding of how to work together in groups.

- Tanks
    requirements:
  • minimum ilvl of 365
  • - DPS
    requirements:
  • minimum ilvl of 365
  • - Healers
    requirements:
  • minimum ilvl of 365

• http://epitomeduskwood.guildnow.com/recruitment
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Hunter
    Welcome to Duskwood! /giggle
    Edited by Lockdorn on 12/11/2011 5:22 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    100 Draenei Priest
    12/11/2011 01:07 PMPosted by Lockdorn
    Welcome to Duskwood!

Famous last words. >.>
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Rogue
    12/11/2011 10:04 AMPosted by Praxia
    Epitome is a well established progression guild from Arathor that has recently transfered to Duskwood.

progression guild from Arathor that has recently transfered to Duskwood.

has recently transfered to Duskwood.

transfered to Duskwood.

Duskwood.

Why?
    Reply Quote
    67 Blood Elf Warrior
    Hmm... seems like you left Vindictive Bunnies to join Epitome.

Also, I can't seem to find Epitome on Arathor..?
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    @ Destroyed
    Arathor is a PST server. A majority of our players are either East Coast or Central. It made sense to move to an EST server.

@ Sasaoka
    On Arathor we were <Resistance>. Upon moving here, that name was already taken.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Priest
    @ Destroyed
    Arathor is a PST server. A majority of our players are either East Coast or Central. It made sense to move to an EST server.
    It's a trash server, but it's home. The talent pool here is so small it's pathetic.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    12/12/2011 01:47 PMPosted by Diddlinbro
    It's a trash server, but it's home. The talent pool here is so small it's pathetic.

Arathor is at about our same lv in terms of progression if not a tad bit lower.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Arathor is a very middle of the road server. Now that I have come back to raiding, joined up with an old friend, we noticed that too many small guilds were around and eating up the talent pool.

I started leveling a Shaman on duskwood after I stopped raiding. I met some great people and some great players. They showed me that there is still fun to be had after seven years of playing.

With that we moved the guild here to start raiding again. We are rebuilding our ranks. We would like to begin a second raid team to join this family that we have started here.

Every server has issues, and everyone thinks that the server they are on is the worst. That is just the way it seems to be.

We are here for a fresh start and looking for members that might not have been given a chance to see content in previous patches. The only way to increase the talent pool of a server is to help players improve. To reach the Epitome of each players potential. (cwutididthar?)
    Edited by Fek on 12/12/2011 4:49 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Mage
    Right, they all left not long after it stopped being 'cool' to call the server 'Duckwood'.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    Duskwood is short on capable healers though.

I don't mean that as in, healers are special.

I just mean that every recruiting thread we have seems to be for a healer.

That said, good luck!
    Edited by Alcy on 12/15/2011 8:16 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Rogue
    - Ignore this, just realized you're Alliance. Derp.
    Edited by Insertion on 12/21/2011 12:47 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Priest
    Are you guys actually raiding? I might be interested in bringing my Shaman over (I have a strange fascination with the Draenei models. Want to switch a character over to alliance ^^). But it looks like you've only downed Morchok?
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Paladin
    what's a healer? don't you bring in 9 dps 1 tank and kill bosses?

b
    u
    m
    p

also not only duskwood, but alliance, you guys want a challenge dontcha
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    I'll heal if you make me a sammich. :D
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Due to a lack of attendance, we haven't been able to truly but our best foot forward. We have been able to kill the first three bosses in Dragon Soul. That is with only one night in and an hour delay.

That being said, once we have stable raiders, we will be hitting Dragon Soul pretty quickly.

We are still looking for people for a second group to start. If people are interesting in leading that, please contact any of the officers in the guild.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]