Hello

90 Draenei Hunter
Hadn't thought of WoW in awhile until today. Blizz offered me a 7 day free trial so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I don't miss the game but I do miss a lot of you. Maybe I'll see some of you in SWTOR or GW2.

Peace
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
i'll be playing gw2!!
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
I'm soo glad I got a picnic w/you before you left again!

I'm killing lumberjacks...and there's nothing you can do about it!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I remember a year ago I made a thread about how I was leaving WoW for Rift, I came back. Everyone comes back. I played SW:TOR, still play WoW. It is inevitable, especially for someone like Bodicca.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Hey look, another 7 day free trial!

Funny you should mention RIFT, Dur, because that's what I've been playing since I left. Really enjoying it too. If any of my old friends (or enemies) feel like dropping by I'm playing a defiant mage named Londyn on Seastone.

No, I'm not coming back. The WoW I once had such a passion for is long gone, and so are many dear friends I made along the way.

Peace.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Come back Bodicca! <3
Reply Quote
Like Backonline, it's not the real Bodicca.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
@Vaud..Bodicca, did just create a horde toon about 3 weeks ago and whispered me..She got another 7 day trial and was looking for some old friends who are no longer around. She, still has no interest in coming back :( @Rouge LMFAO, you know I had many run ins with her back in BC when she was just leveling her hunter, and i was just leveling my first toon..before I even really know what pvp was she would own me...I suffered many a deaths in Arathi highlands questing there..hunters had a way of flagging unflagged with a snake trap back then and I was her victim multiple times, lol. So much that I finally made an alliance toon to giver her a what for..and well we turned out to be friends from that time on..she could be a real B, but that was her personality and once you accepted it, she was actually quite cool.
Reply Quote
I met Nickler, irl. He walked up to me and honked my nose.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i dueled nickler and won. he came up to me irl, and put a gun to my head. and said, LOLOLOLOL NOOBCAKE DIE and then he pulled the trigger.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]