[A] Ethos Green Team H10m 1/8 LFM rDPS & Tank

85 Worgen Death Knight
Hello,

Ethos Green Team is currently DS N10m 8/8. (Assembled post 4.3)
Our Schedule is a mandatory Saturday (EST) 7:30pm-Midnight, and a Sunday extension starting at an agreed-upon time if the instance isn't cleared.

About Us:
The Core of this team consists of players that have known each other for at least two years, we are siblings and college roommates. All of us have raided with each other in the past and present. Six out of 7 members were Core Raiders in Ethos 25m. This Team is about us reconnecting together on our mains or alts and plowing through current content. Our mentality is that we depend on each other to pull our own weight, and from past experience we know that we can and will live up to our mutual expectation.

Roster:
Main Tank: <member> Boris
Off Tank/DPS: <member><executive> Truthbearer
DPS: <member> Kninebullsey
DPS: <member> Emirikol
DPS: <member> Cobenn
DPS: <member> Beershock
DPS: Opened Spot
Healer/DPS: <member> Slackerlol
Healer: <member> Fluxuation
Healer: <member> Citicus
11th/DPS: <auxiliary> Tute
12th/Tank: <auxiliary> Helladin

Loot Rules:
One main spec roll per lockout, no matter who you are.
Tokens are treated like any other piece of gear.
We will not let an item rot if someone can use it, they will get it.

Welcome to the four tiers, the raid will never have more than four ranks of players.
Member -- one main spec (need), multiple greed/off spec roles.
Auxiliary -- one main spec (need), multiple greed/off spec roles.
Trial -- one main spec (need), multiple greed/off spec roles.
Substitute -- any substitute is limited to one upgrade (Need) per run, and will not be permitted to take a second item over a member.

Courtesy. (If you won an offspec role and another didn't the LootMaster can make a 'call' based of the popular sentiment)
BOEs that aren't equipped as a mainspec upgrade are sold. (Discounted to members)
Patterns are sold. (Discounted to members)
Essences are sold. (Discounted to members)

Proceeded go towards cauldrons and feasts. The remaining gold is split equally amongst the attending members to cover various raiding expenses.

Church:
Any decision-making is done through assembly via Calendar>Meeting option. This is where Green demonstrates the democratic advances in our global society.
Every member has one vote regardless of the role they play on the team.
Executive posts the votes.
Executive decision can only intervene when members fail to vote.
Each vote is held opened for a week, 5-6 days. Votes are held on a Friday with the deadline, 11pm.

Typically a vote is called to decide on a trials membership status. Consult Recruitment for further details.
Other meetings are posted/held to decide schedule change or character swaps. Majority Required.
Decisions on progression attempts and/or strategy are informally assessed.
Lastly a vote has to be called if a team member has to be 86'd, regardless of circumstances. Majority Required.

Attendance:
This pertains to members and trials only.
If a trial misses a raid, and is substituted by a player of equal or greater worth to the team, the substitute would be offered the trial spot.
If a member's attendance is less than 50% for 4 consecutive raids (two weeks, unless 1 night clears) then a vote to open the spot up for trial would be called.
Member's will not be disenfranchised on the account of attendance, they roster will simply grow. However, if a member refuses to raid when his attendance is needed for the raid to function, disciplinary vote will be launched.

Recruitment:
Trial period is 2 weeks, maximum of four weeks. Each member will evaluate the trial based on their performance, attendance, and overall demeanor. At any point a member can call a vote to grant membership to the trial. The vote has to be unanimous.

We are currently Looking for:
x TANKS: -- preferably Feral, but a Warrior will be just as good.
! DPS: --Fire Mage, Warlock
x HEALER: --Currently Full.

Disclaimer: We will only trial you if you are at or above equip-ilvl 388, have an appropriate spec, properly glyphed, all gems, enchants, and reputations.
DPS must be above 30+k for Heroic Ultraxion.

Requirements: Ventrillo, DBM, OMEN, Calender Invites.

In-game contacts: Truthbearer, Spellbinder, Honeybrew, Wrathbringer, Wildbarley.
Edited by Truthbearer on 3/10/2012 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/eoMpD.gif
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Hater
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/11/2011 12:53 PMPosted by Truthbearer
Hater
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
12/11/2011 02:48 PMPosted by Hoochy
Hater

get your own insults!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/11/2011 04:28 PMPosted by Truthbearer

get your own insults!

Mike gets to hear that from me on IRC on a daily basis.... get in line son!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight

get your own insults!

So you're admitting that you stalk The Minesweeper?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mike is stalking me. When I started using IRC Mike was still poopin' his pants.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Also bump for Ethos > Eternal.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
GET OFF MY RECRUITMENT POST!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
It's a shame noone uses these forums anymore but Hoochy and Mikerk.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
12/12/2011 11:49 AMPosted by Pfchang
It's a shame noone uses these forums anymore but Hoochy and Mikerk.

Who?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

get your own insults!

http://i.imgur.com/xw7TD.gif
Edited by Mikerk on 12/12/2011 10:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
The black bear waves good bye to Hoochy and Mike...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Bump, Still need recruits!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Silly worgen.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Is Ethos really>Eternal?

Eternal was not very friendly towards me as a new transfer when I talked to an officer. And Growlflow is quite frankly rude when it comes to the pugs they are always trying to find.

I have been a multiple #1-10 WOL dps, and a weekend schedule would be wonderful. Im almost sad I decided to transfer to Alliance, seems more tight knit horde side.
Edited by Perlite on 12/16/2011 2:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I'd also like to point out that there are no plans to force you to smash your head against any walls doing heroics and pushing them knowing that it isn't within our current gear/progression... while heroics will eventually come into play, obviously not until everyone settles in and gets comfortable with the fights...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/16/2011 12:13 PMPosted by Pfchang
I'd also like to point out that there are no plans to force you to smash your head against any walls doing heroics and pushing them knowing that it isn't within our current gear/progression... while heroics will eventually come into play, obviously not until everyone settles in and gets comfortable with the fights...
Gold doesn't really fit you IMO :( Should get T1 instead!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
This thread is neither for the purpose of airing out past grievances (specially when not directly related to Green) or Defiasbandit's opinion on Mevyn's choice in xmog.

If you seek a raid with a listed class/role and our schedule fits in with yours, do not hesitate to contact Meyvn/Pfchang or myself (Spellbinder).

Ethos runs three separate teams, only two players (that I know of) run with 2 out of 3 of the teams presently active in Ethos. [That's the best answer I can give you Perlite]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]