[A] Ethos Green Team H10m 1/8 LFM rDPS & Tank

85 Worgen Death Knight
updated post, bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Killed H Morchok with 3 healers, 5 dps(2 of them being in 380s atmosphere), and 2 dk tanks.

..too many shamans, couldnt try ultra
Edited by Truthbearer on 2/19/2012 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Get me some gear hooker
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Mage
you're already in 2,500g
Reply Quote
BUMP!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Thanks, 25% on H Ultraxion -- under 10 attempts
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
computer took a dump, might not make raid this week, I'll let you know otherwise. nowhere else to contact you lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BUY A NEW ONE
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Spellbinder's closing note.
<Let me begin with> I've had a great experience organizing ds10m raids. From handling the out-of-raid work like Recruiter and Treasurer/Quartermaster to Raid Leader and that paper-mache made crown wearing mother-f@#$er.

<Best Fun Fact>From December 3rd, 2011 to March 10th, 2012, we had 14 lockouts.

<Babel> The team description reads 7 members, we're down to 2. Whether it be scheduling, growing differences, or simple disinterest in the game. I initially hosted this group because approximately 5 ethos past/current members showed interest, one of them was Boris. I wanted to raid with Boris, and the group started up. It was an easy atmosphere with no pressure. The first member fell out due to personal preference. Then another quit wow altogether. After a while, I grew tired of a duet, and forced a separation. After that, the core was down to 3. Boris fell out on February 18th, 2012//11th lockout. Four weeks/lockouts later I have two choices: trial a new tank or call it quits; I bid farewell, as much as I like Slackerlol, he isn't the reason behind my commitment to this team.

<Finally> With the 4.0 edging closer and closer, raiding on a medium population server is becoming harder, as people are harder to replace. I have people I respect, valued members, telling me that they will need to be replaced within a month—and I just dread the constant recruitment, the turnover sucks. Also, the nerfs necessitate a progression minded attitude, and I simply do not want to be on two progression teams. Truthbearer is my glorified alt. And honestly, I never recruited players that were server-first material. I was very content with simply clearing stuff on normal. For what it’s worth to those disappointed by my abrupt exit, this team was never envisioned as a forward pushing guild, which is pretty clear from the earlier posts, and just because I haven’t talked about quitting Kargath... I already transferred three toons off this rock, including Spellbinder Death’s Demise. I do want to say, that I believe I ran a clean ship. The bylaws that guided our activities, however insignificant to the larger Kargath, were very fair, and nothing like my past experiences. I tried my best to give those who ran with me, an experience worthy of some appreciation.

<Wall of> …Shame?
Admetrix, <substitute>
Axcell <member>
Beershock <member>
Benaflock <substitute>
Benfranklynn <ALT, Slackerlol>
Bigdiz <substitute>
Biron <substitute>
Boris <7><member>
Calori <substitute>
Citicus <member>
Cobenn <member>
Coolsky <7><ex-member>
Coolskye <ALT of Coolsky>
Deathcometh <substitute>
Devenia <substitute>
Emirikol <member>
Fluxuation <member>
Frozênsoul <substitute>
Helladin <auxiliary>
Ixretpallyxi <substitute>
Jasminé <ex-member>
Killswtch <substitute>
Kninebullsey <ALT, Axcell>
Krazyqt <7><ex-member>
Lunchladie <trial>
Magusmaximus <ALT, Pfchang>
Maliquard <ALT, Ttyrantt>
Overthrown <substitute>
Pfchang <7><ex-member>
Ragetti <substitute>
Reypaw <substitute>
Rivalon <substitute>
Slackerlol <7><member>
Supersayean <substitute>
Theralion <trial>
Truthbearer <7><executive><member>
Ttyrantt <7><ex-member>
Tute <auxiliary>
Vicate <substitute>
Special Thanks to everyone who participated in Green's journey through DS10.
Edited by Truthbearer on 3/13/2012 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Boris broke my heart too </3

But on a serious note, runs were fun , great guy chill raid leader. Hit me up on skype sometime brotha
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
/deuces!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
DAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/13/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Slackerlol
DAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL UMAD
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Wall of shame... is that everyone that was a part of the group? Because, holy crap, I don't remember seeing that many different names lol.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
03/13/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Pfchang
Wall of shame... is that everyone that was a part of the group? Because, holy crap, I don't remember seeing that many different names lol.

Substitutes are people that we pugged, and people we trialed but didnt accept, or they didnt complete the trial.

Yes, I kept logs of most details. I can tell you everything I ever sold. How much money the team earned, spent, and split.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Renting myself out as a substitute to other teams, pst for info!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
03/13/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Tute
Renting myself out as a substitute to other teams, pst for info!

I WROTE AUXILIARY!
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Paladin
Let us know where you and Boris are registered, so we can buy you all a wedding gift. damn drunken Polock!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
if only i could remember who used to call me that, i guess you don't matter!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]