[A] <Resurgam ExCineres> is recruiting

100 Night Elf Druid
Currently looking for a warlock, shadowpriest or hunter for our Tues/Weds DS run and we are always looking for active social/casual members that want to run heroics/pvp/mount/achieve/transmog runs.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Looking for a holy paladin and shadowpriest or warlock for our core DS raid team. Raid times are Tues/Wed 10pm-1am with a continuance of raid lock on Sunday if necessary. Also have a couple spots open for our 2nd team that runs Fri/Sat 10:30pm-1am.

Social/Casual members are welcome for guild heroics/pvp/achievement runs.

Contact Cerridwenl or Dantegas in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm interested in the core team.

Spriest 389.
Raid times are perfect and love the fact you guys achievement and mount run.

I transferred from Medivh to this server in the hopes of progressing more (most Medivh raiding guilds left to other realms).

The guild i'm in now doesn't seem to communicate and I'm looking for more fun, achievement clearing and progression in WoW :D
Edited by Prinnies on 2/29/2012 8:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
/Bump
Reply Quote
8/8 Main group......6/8 second group, still looking for a few more
Reply Quote
/TOP
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Looking for a holy paladin and shadowpriest or warlock for our core DS raid team. Raid times are Tues/Wed 10pm-1am with a continuance of raid lock on Sunday if necessary. Also have a couple spots open for our 2nd team that runs Fri/Sat 10:30pm-1am. Gear is not a issue- if you need gear we can run you in the 2nd run but please be gemmed and enchanted.

Looking for social/casual members interested in mount/achievement/transmog runs. ICC/Ulduar/T11/T12 mount achieves.
Reply Quote
/Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Hey guys! Just got back from a year break 3 weeks ago and just xferred to SR. I am in desperate need of a raiding guild to get some quick gear. i am currently up to ilvl 385 form what I've managed to gather from VP and RF and heroics, but I'm used to hardmodes and 25 mans. I've been raiding since early BC and would make an exceptional DPS to any raid group.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Do you need a Ret paladin for your second group? College prevents me from raiding during the week, so I'm looking for a weekend guild.

My item level is 390 and I've done 7/8 on this character and 8/8 as a shadow priest (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Soultar/simple).

Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Unfortunately at this time both raid teams are full on melee so I couldn't guarantee you a raid spot. If you are interested in a social raider position you could fill in if we have someone not show. Currently we are in need of a tank, Holy Paladin and ranged dps.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
In that case I'll just keep looking. If anything changes and you get a melee spot open, please let me know.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
will try and catch one of the officers when they're online, 381 ilvl, 4/8 norm, work prevents me from joining non-late night raiding groups
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
still looking for people, If your an achievement seeker we would love to have you join alot of us are doing old raids for achieves and transmog gear need 1-2 more for the guild achieves as we are usually 1-2 short.
guild is lvl 24 for those that only want a higher lvl guild :P

also a bear tank for the friday/sat ds would be great i can get to work on my daggers instead of tanking it on my druid. look us up!
Edited by Flealess on 3/27/2012 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Giving a good /bump.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Looking for 1 tank and 1 Holy Pally for our 2nd DS team that runs Fri/Sat 10:30pm-1am. Please be properly gemmed and enchanted.Always looking for social/casual members interested in mount/achievement/transmog runs. ICC/Ulduar/T11/T12 mount achieves.

Contact Cerridwenl or Dantegas in game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Edited by Kalmarin on 4/13/2012 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
/Bump
Reply Quote
Both slots filled, but we are always looking for social players and acheesement !@#$%s...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated our recruitment needs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]