PvP

1 Human Mage
Any RBG groups that go above 2.2 on this servers and adding on to that is there more than 3 teams that get above 2k? Just curious, thinking about xferring my mage somewhere new. 2.1 rated LF RMP :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I think the highest rbg group was about 1900 last season but i'm not 100% sure, its nearly impossible to pug a group here capable of any modicum of communication and i rarely have enough time to start groups, theres a distinct lack of good pvpers here and trying to get 10 people online and willing to do rbgs at the same time is a nightmare
Reply Quote
Look me up if your wanting to do RBG's, I've been looking for the right people to do it with.
If you need an extra body willing to learn, I tend to play in the evenings, if I'm not online, shoot me a mail and I'll get back to you.

-Dash
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I'm been looking for rated bg's also hardcore pvper here
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
If you're hardcore then don't gem crit/stam
Edited by Pewpewtazarz on 1/11/2012 5:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You're a meanie!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The best PvPers play with each other and don't step too far from that.

AAO has multiple 2k+ arena teams and when the stars align we pool with recursion (HAI LAWNMOWER MAN) and do some amazing RBGs...

I know there are other pvp guilds, but I don't know their status.

otherwise, this is a very poor PvP realm.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
[Innocent Harmless Healer] for Lease :3 :D
Feed me cookies :3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
We have pvp here? LOL!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]