Ele Shamy or Combat Rogue LF serious raiding

85 Goblin Shaman
Hi,

I have a 85 Ele shaman Taizzer with a item level currently at 374 and a Combat rogue Ritebehindu with an Item Level of 379. I would like to play either in a serious raiding guild (preferably on my current server). This is my third time back to the game, and I would like to be back to having the pride and the challenge of achieving server firsts.

I was a Resto druid healing officer in a progression guild on Shadowsong, called progression, then turned into Vibe. I stepped away from the game when ICC came out, only to get pulled back in with the news of cata. Upon Catas release I power leveled some toons but was never able to find a raiding spot. Now that DS is out I have two pretty well geared toons to play I would like to get back into a serious weeknight raiding guild.

A guild that has a set raiding schedule. Everyone is ready to go when the raid i scheduled, down the stuff we know and consistently improve along progression. I am not looking for a guild full of friends that don't know how to play. I am looking for raids where dps knows how to switch targets, and stay out of fire. A guild where the tanks and raid leader are vocal. A guild with loot council or something more significant than randomly rolling on gear if you need it.

I am 28 from the chicagoland area, I know both of my classes very well and I would like to help a guild push through new content. I Also have a 85 furry warrior that I am gearing for both furry and Prot which might be helpful in the future.

I am not one to use item lvls as an excuse, and I am someone who will make suggestions or call out baddies in officer chat if I see a consistent trend. If I am healing I am not happy till I am at the top of the charts, If I am dpsing I am always fighting for top of the charts... Its what I do and how I play. I don't half !@# trash pulls as I hate pointless wipes, and I just want to get to the next fight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]