old school

90 Dwarf Priest
HITMAN!!!! Yo, i Cannot believe Rushrock (Rush) did not make the list!!!!! :) how are you? I am still on Khaz, i ran into Darg last night and we caught up on vent and are ready to run some 5 man/lfr stuff, come and join us!!! I play my priest Cygnuxone now 99.99% of the time but Rush brings out his hunting elite skills from time to time. hit me up even on a level 1 toon to say hi.
Reply Quote
Wow. Look at all the DarkSin in here. Well more than I'd thought I'd ever see anyway. Nekkid WSG anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXvKxyXtK1c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/28/2011 07:45 AMPosted by Cygnusxone
HITMAN!!!! Yo, i Cannot believe Rushrock (Rush) did not make the list!!!!! :) how are you? I am still on Khaz, i ran into Darg last night and we caught up on vent and are ready to run some 5 man/lfr stuff, come and join us!!! I play my priest Cygnuxone now 99.99% of the time but Rush brings out his hunting elite skills from time to time. hit me up even on a level 1 toon to say hi.

I do apologize, I really like Rushrock a lot. Me and him actually have a fair amount of stuff in common. Editing him to the list of true old school KM'ers.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
In all honestly haha, if I really thought about everyone from back in the day that I miss for good or bad reasons, I'd be writing names for hours. I guess if anyone sees people that should be on the list bring'em up and I'll toss it on. Lets try it keep it to preBC players though.
Edited by Hitmanus on 12/28/2011 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Wow. Look at all the DarkSin in here. Well more than I'd thought I'd ever see anyway. Nekkid WSG anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXvKxyXtK1c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I've seen this video before, and all of the old school Darksin videos. Pretty epic.

If anyone can dig up the old video of Phoenix killing Nef to the Lazy Town song "Cooking by the book" that !@#$ is legendary haha.

plz plz plz someone find this video, I have looked everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
No worries at all Hitman, just glad to hear from you guys!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Well, I was on this server in the Vanilla days. Tempting Fate to be exact. Those were the days.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/29/2011 04:04 PMPosted by Chilela
Well, I was on this server in the Vanilla days. Tempting Fate to be exact. Those were the days.

Right on right on. Oh and by the way you have a ton of achievement points haha. Jeevesus!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/30/2011 08:22 AMPosted by Hitmanus

Right on right on. Oh and by the way you have a ton of achievement points haha. Jeevesus!

I'd be well above 13k if people ever did miscellaneous achievement runs. I'm still missing quite a few WotLK raid achieves (especially Ulduar).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
My goal is to have the most content cleared with the least amount of achieve points...which i guess would be an achievement in and of itself.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
Who was the mage that ran the flag in wsg for Scoundrels?
Devildwarf!!!!!! you cant forget him.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I've been Horde for the last ~9 months, so I've lost contact with a lot of Alliance friends, but I'm pretty sure Priori was around this time last year. Unfortunately I don't know whether or not most of these people still play as I rarely log on (haven't logged an Alliance character in 3+ months).

Lots of names, lots of memories.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Priori has better things to do these days than dying to Shock Blast when his rocket boots fail or typing barely coherent treatises on the Khaz Modan forums. Any similarities between his character's name and mine is purely coincidental.

Not too long ago, I would have listed Khaz Modan as the server I'd least like to ever come back to after leaving it. It has recently been supplanted on that list by Scilla. Still, it's hard to imagine why anyone would want to come back to any of these backwater servers unless they know several people that actively play on such a realm.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Who was the mage that ran the flag in wsg for Scoundrels?
Devildwarf!!!!!! you cant forget him.

Jundious? I think was the horde mage that ran the flag and used his lag or something to his advantage so he was almost impossible to even target haha.

Also I have no idea how I could be so dumb not to have DD on this list.
Edited by Hitmanus on 1/9/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Priori has better things to do these days than dying to Shock Blast when his rocket boots fail or typing barely coherent treatises on the Khaz Modan forums. Any similarities between his character's name and mine is purely coincidental.

Not too long ago, I would have listed Khaz Modan as the server I'd least like to ever come back to after leaving it. It has recently been supplanted on that list by Scilla. Still, it's hard to imagine why anyone would want to come back to any of these backwater servers unless they know several people that actively play on such a realm.

I really have no idea why I'm making this list... but it's fun. Either way I don't care if people on the list are douches or not... I mean in all honestly I was pretty awkward to some people haha.. hell all I did is get drunk and say random things. So sure maybe Priori died to shockblast or maybe he had his grandmother play his account for'em... I dunno. Either way he's on the list, he's old school.

Anyways, anyone remember the name of the dwarf female rogue that hit Grand Marshal? Also, there was a guy preBC that ripped people off or something all the time and sold their stuff bluntly in trade chat... hmm anyone remember?
Edited by Hitmanus on 1/9/2012 11:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It was an inside joke about Priori that really only the Sunder people who have been here since Ulduar would get. It would be more funny if he still lurked on the forums, but he's got a job and a life these days, so it's unlikely you'll see him around ever again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/09/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Hitmanus
Also, there was a guy preBC that ripped people off or something all the time and sold their stuff bluntly in trade chat... hmm anyone remember?

I remember him, can't think of the name right now. But I will be racking my head on it the rest of the day now.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
01/10/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Tethtorill
Also, there was a guy preBC that ripped people off or something all the time and sold their stuff bluntly in trade chat... hmm anyone remember?

I remember him, can't think of the name right now. But I will be racking my head on it the rest of the day now.

Yeah I remember you could use the dudes name as if it was a curse word towards someone haha.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
hitmanus first pally to enchant ham of reg with 30 sp. nuf said
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Superat is the dudes name that ripped people off !!!! and we gotta add Jomamma!!! lordy I'm drunk lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]