old school

63 Night Elf Hunter
Kind of a thread necro, but I doubt anyone will know/remember me anyway.

In Vanilla, when this character was named Turan I played here on KM.

Kind of miss the people I hung out with at the time.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Hunter
I remember playing on KM during Vanilla, I was like 12 then running around begging people for gold all the time as a level 46 hunter on this exact toon. never did make it to level cap before TBC came out but alot of these names I do recall. I was a Tauren back then though. :D!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i played on KM till mid Wrath, i was a pally named Dakin and a druid named Doodad. i have many memories of KM, back when everything in the game felt epic. i Raided with Veritas and Crimson Dominion (after the authority split)(loved CD too). Went back to CD till I left in mid wrath, came back as 4.3 was released and i didnt know anyone on KM, save Madscience, and i Transferred to Shadow Council, i wish i could find some of the old people too
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Gone are the old days of Sunder popping people off in org, along with the the kill sharing to get the most honor during the week to rank up to HWL or GM. I do miss those days.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I had a human pally here by the same name as this char back in vanilla and TBC...raided with Phoenix and then Soul in TBC; before that I was in a social guild called Storm Riderz. Took a 3 year hiatus and now am back. There was definitely a robust group of characters on this realm back then. Sad to say I've only seen a small handful that I knew who are still playing on the realm :/
Reply Quote
16 Night Elf Druid
I got my start in WoW and raiding on KM way back in vanilla with Cooler Cats. I was cleaning out an old WoW install and came across some ancient screenshots. Anyone remember these names? I'm sure they are all long gone.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9711/81307000.jpg
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
08/20/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Junawahh
I remember playing on KM during Vanilla, I was like 12 then running around begging people for gold all the time as a level 46 hunter on this exact toon. never did make it to level cap before TBC came out but alot of these names I do recall. I was a Tauren back then though. :D!

Yep i remember you being a tauren hunter too...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I got my start in WoW and raiding on KM way back in vanilla with Cooler Cats. I was cleaning out an old WoW install and came across some ancient screenshots. Anyone remember these names? I'm sure they are all long gone.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9711/81307000.jpg

Nice screenshot. I have not seen any of these guys around for a few years now beside the Retribution guys (not that I'm logging a lot).
Reply Quote
Yep i remember you being a tauren hunter too...

Only the Best Tauren Hunter ever! <3
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Mage
Wasn't here at the start of the server but did pop up before the gates of AQ opened... co-founded Cowpocalypse with Zuljinnu and Baybee. I used to be a Troll... and also a forum Troll... I miss single realm PvP. I could post a hostile tirade all over this place and then hold agg in WSG while my team ran the flag up and down the field all day... made up for the fact that I'm not any good at PvP....
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
I remember lucila and lavestis from vision.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]