To My Friends and Family in IWC.

85 Human Priest
12/10/2011 07:42 PMPosted by Ohsoburrzy
I was kicked from IWC once. Good times.

I would kick xena the warrior princess to.
5 Worgen Druid
@tov

You make some good points. My bad.

All I meant was in response to you saying our (or anyone's) xferring is "another turd on the server", when honestly I think it will end up having very little effect on world PvP.

The recent events will likely cause IWC to have much less of an impact on world PvP now that the dragon-slayers summarily eviscerated the highest potential and enthusiasm for pvp the guild has had since I rolled on the server; but IWC's "mass of hot air" would still have stopped roaming if Tink and I were horde in a different guild, and "[not much has come out of that guild since cataclysm]" anyway, which I agree with.

Regarding Guaire, I just meant his druid toon, specifically. He transferred to IWC like a week or so ago and then all this happened, so he's coming right back ally. I was just using him to demonstrate that of the three alliance transfers that initially happened from this, he didn't even really count as one.

I think all this was a really long way of saying I understand where you're coming from (I think?), but any damage this does to world pvp was done when we got kicked from iwc more than when we rolled alliance, in my opinion. So if anyone put a turd on the server with regards to pvp, it was Grimsauce for going on his powertrip and effectively ruining anything (if anything) decent iwc had going for it.
85 Human Warrior
ATP
I agree with you for the most part. You have to understand that I'm a very bitter, nostalgic person who enjoyed my small niche faction that was Alliance when I first came here. Thats long gone no matter what happens at this point, so if I came off as hostile I apologize for that.
85 Human Warlock
ATP
I still love you Paul :).

From your gorgeous stache to your nearly perfect hit rating.
85 Human Warrior
ATP
5.05%... I'm cursed, i just cannot get the perfect hit rating without being a magnificent draenei...
85 Night Elf Druid
ATP
12/10/2011 10:08 PMPosted by Malatov
5.05%... I'm cursed, i just cannot get the perfect hit rating without being a magnificent draenei...

centaur*
90 Undead Mage
12/10/2011 10:26 PMPosted by Battlemaster

centaur*

squidface*
77 Night Elf Priest
ATP

NOBODIES PERFECT. I THINK YOU ARE CUTE FOR WHO YOU ARE.
85 Human Paladin
Perfect hit rating swag
85 Human Paladin
12/10/2011 07:42 PMPosted by Ohsoburrzy
I was kicked from IWC once. Good times.

Your headband is irritating to look at.
85 Orc Warrior
Honestly, I like most people in Ironwolf Clan it's only a few that can ruin it for others, which does go for quite a few other guilds out there that can have the fun ruined from just a few people. Some people just need to step back and realize that this is just a game. Most of us probably play this game to escape from the garbage of our real lives. It's no fun when something bad like this event happens when people are trying to escape from real life in a way that entertains them, but bringing things that can relate to the junk happening in real life while playing a game, just seems to ruin the fun that most of us playing crave.
85 Human Paladin

I really like your hair.
85 Human Rogue
No headbands.....only googles.
85 Human Paladin
12/12/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Henrywinkler

Lol, you're the only one with goggles.
85 Undead Rogue
12/12/2011 06:49 PMPosted by Tilliemae

Lol, you're the only one with goggles.

what the ^%$# you trying to say about goggles
85 Human Death Knight
12/11/2011 09:59 PMPosted by Nasdeng
Honestly, I like most people in Ironwolf Clan it's only a few that can ruin it for others, which does go for quite a few other guilds out there that can have the fun ruined from just a few people. Some people just need to step back and realize that this is just a game. Most of us probably play this game to escape from the garbage of our real lives. It's no fun when something bad like this event happens when people are trying to escape from real life in a way that entertains them, but bringing things that can relate to the junk happening in real life while playing a game, just seems to ruin the fun that most of us playing crave.

I think this is what you meant to say...

Honestly, I like most people in Ironwolf Clan, I believe that a few people can ruin things for others. This applies to quite a large number of guilds who have, unfortunately, missed out on fun because of a select few. Some people need to step back and remember that this is just a game.

Most of us probably play this game to escape from the garbage of our real lives. It isn't fun when something bad like the aforementioned event occurs, however rehashing it in the forums goes a long way to eradicate the enjoyment sought in this game.

Always happy to assist.

<3 Tink
90 Tauren Warrior

We were accused of being elitists.

At that point I was kicked from Ironwolf Clan, as was Gnawna.

During this time I was trying to call your Guild Leader, throughout the day I made 4 phone calls to him and sent him a text message because as soon as I logged on, it became apparent to me that there was quite a bit of tension.

He NEVER answered his phone and did NOT respond to my text.

The only question he had for me was "are you going to faction transfer?"

He did NOT ask if I was alright, what the hell was going on, failed to say anything like "I don't support this move" nothing. Just...what faction.

So, that sealed my decision on what to do, and I told him "Yes, I am faction transfering."

I see NO reason to stay.

Believe the hype.

Others will.

Either way, at the end of the day, I know I did wrong.

Hilarious. Server Drama.
Edited by Porterhouse on 12/13/2011 9:56 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]