Aversion likes to ninja loot in pugs.

85 Tauren Druid
hey all, I was just in a fireland pug with guild named Aversion. we killed domo and the set piece shoulders dropped, only me and a the dk in the raid needed it, between the two of us, i rolled higher and won the roll, but their rogue from their guild that already had the set shoulder, roll against me and won, the loot master gave the item to the rogue, so i confronted the rogue about having the shoulders, and he said "I won the roll". then they just kick me out of vent. ask the master looter to ticket it for me, and i just got ignored. technically i can't ticket this, as I had not made a written contract through any type of chat. therefore, i can't ticket this to a GM. but I like everyone to know, and be cautious when pugging with Aversion.
Edited by Cyren on 12/10/2011 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
The rogue obv needed it for offspec, and btw who cares - its FL reg loot...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Because I'm sure that's all that happened.

12/10/2011 09:11 PMPosted by Intolerant
and btw who cares - its FL reg loot...

Also this. Just go run the new instances for shoulders, if you need them that bad.
Edited by Mandapanda on 12/10/2011 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

and btw who cares - its FL reg loot...

Also this. Just go run the new instances for shoulders, if you need them that bad.

378 dungeon Gear and 384 RaidFinder lewts, what else do you need Moonarrow!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

378 dungeon Gear and 384 RaidFinder lewts, what else do you need Moonarrow!

Obviously, he NEEDS that set piece.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Oh i forgot about the 3 piece bonus, damn im stupid. I mean i feel for you getting ninjad (somewhat) but thats what happens when 1 person runs with a guild group. Its bound to happen. If i was you id just laugh and be like lolbads my alt is better then your mains. THen spam them with a hearty GUFFAW!

/guffaw
Edited by Intolerant on 12/10/2011 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/11/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Angelfeeties
I'll steer clear of Aversion runs from now on. Thx for the heads up.

First off, disappointing to hear you say that, Angel, since you have pugged with us on several occasions and have never had a problem with our loot system.
Second off, no loot rules were ever stated other than our loot master clearly stating "im trying to make sure EVERYONE gets loot"
Third off, the DK offered to give it to him, if he had calmed down and acted rationally, instead of HARASSING the loot master for what was simply going to be a giggle-worthy troll for farm content... when Cyren rage-quit while we were pulling trash, he was removed from the vent... he continued to harass the loot master for another 20 minutes.

On several occasions, our DK offered to simply give him the token, but he was told to keep it as Cyren was throwing a fit worthy of a three year old.

Also, had he not rage quit, he would have been given the token anyways, as the helm token dropped from rag (along with the mount, that was rolled for and distributed per rolls) which was all our DK wanted to begin with.

Lesson here: calm down, its just loot...

But if it would make you feel better, Cyren, ill give you 5k gold for loss and suffering... i mean, im sure you REALLY needed that ONE item on your THIRD ALT.

On a side note, this provided a great deal of amusement for the other pugs as they watched Cyren try to "rally the troops" in trade chat... they got a nice chuckle out of the temper tantrum.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/11/2011 01:30 PMPosted by Aetherlia
I'll steer clear of Aversion runs from now on. Thx for the heads up.

First off, disappointing to hear you say that, Angel, since you have pugged with us on several occasions and have never had a problem with our loot system.
Second off, no loot rules were ever stated other than our loot master clearly stating "im trying to make sure EVERYONE gets loot"
Third off, the DK offered to give it to him, if he had calmed down and acted rationally, instead of HARASSING the loot master for what was simply going to be a giggle-worthy troll for farm content... when Cyren rage-quit while we were pulling trash, he was removed from the vent... he continued to harass the loot master for another 20 minutes.

On several occasions, our DK offered to simply give him the token, but he was told to keep it as Cyren was throwing a fit worthy of a three year old.

Also, had he not rage quit, he would have been given the token anyways, as the helm token dropped from rag (along with the mount, that was rolled for and distributed per rolls) which was all our DK wanted to begin with.

Lesson here: calm down, its just loot...

But if it would make you feel better, Cyren, ill give you 5k gold for loss and suffering... i mean, im sure you REALLY needed that ONE item on your THIRD ALT.

On a side note, this provided a great deal of amusement for the other pugs as they watched Cyren try to "rally the troops" in trade chat... they got a nice chuckle out of the temper tantrum.

"Calm down guys, we were just being !@#$%^-s, no need to get mad"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
sorry, ill make sure to tell everyone not to troll the pugs in case their feelings get hurt... on behalf of my guild, i offer my apologies... and i have offered reparations... those shoulders aint worth 5k but I'm willing to pay it as a good faith effort for my guild having a little bit of fun... we have never had a single pug complain before, but then, everyone makes mistakes and here is my offer to fix it.
Edited by Aetherlia on 12/11/2011 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
And now you're trying to make it look like you're the victim even though you were an !@#$%^- to somebody for no reason
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
*shrugs* I would appreciate a bit less name calling, but whatever... I am reminded again of why i avoid the forums, I can't stand the amount of people qqing.
Edited by Aetherlia on 12/11/2011 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
"I don't like QQing but I like to make people QQ" lol wat
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
First of all, from domo kill to rag trash, I waited in raid for 10 minutes, in that 10 minutes there was no such thing as an offer from anyone or even the mention of the rogue having the item already, oh of course when I left, then people would say something like i tried to give to him, but what are you talking about?, you are just making up things that would not of happened, if you did not give to me in 10 minutes, what would happened in 11 minutes or 12 so on, you get my point? , not a single word was said to me on vent, and if you really wanted to give it to me you would of said something on vent. And I actually helped you kill the first guy. Then i asked the rogue for the token and he clearly said "i won the roll" then i ask the loot master to ask him, and she said she did, and the rogue said no. so i left the raid. because guess what, the 4 possible items i could of used off of rag would of also been master looted the same manner, specially the mount, which you would of made up some rule like he wanted it for 3 month ago, guess what, excluding people that have it on the server, every person wants it. after i left the raid for good reason you kicked me out you vent. saying i threw a tantrum. i did not even say a single word on vent, i kept it nice and in whispers. THEN your loot master whisper me, saying something about i tried my best but the rogue won't budge, i clearly stated, " hey as the loot master you can put in a ticket and get it to me, but no such action was done, i asked 3 times and not once she agreed to it. then you whisper me and joined the ignore list for being rude, and just making up facts that never happened.
And people say it is only loot, you do realize, FIRST reason people even do farm content that is still relative to the game is for items right? or are you too uneducated to realize?, I joined you people, not to hear your annoying voices over the vent or talking about random useless crap. but to get my alt some gear so i could do DS. there is noooooooooo other reason on the planet, a pug or an alt would do a raid that is not for loot.
Those tokens are way more worth than any amount of gold, because 1 drops per week randomly. you wasted 2 hour of my time, raiding for the purpose of getting my 4 piece, saying it is only gear, it may not even drop next few week, which by that time people will be on heroic DS and i will still be undergeard.

and if you are really sorry, your loot master can easily put in a ticket. actions speak much loader than words.
Edited by Cyren on 12/11/2011 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
First of all, from domo kill to rag trash, I waited in raid for 10 minutes, in that 10 minutes there was no such thing as an offer from anyone or even the mention of the rogue having the item already, oh of course when I left, then people would say something like i tried to give to him, but what are you talking about?, you are just making up things that would not of happened, if you did not give to me in 10 minutes, what would happened in 11 minutes or 12 so on, you get my point? , not a single word was said to me on vent, and if you really wanted to give it to me you would of said something on vent. And I actually helped you kill the first guy. Then i asked the rogue for the token and he clearly said "i won the roll" then i ask the loot master to ask him, and she said she did, and the rogue said no. so i left the raid. because guess what, the 4 possible items i could of used off of rag would of also been master looted the same manner, specially the mount, which you would of made up some rule like he wanted it for 3 month ago, guess what, excluding people that have it on the server, every person wants it. after i left the raid for good reason you kicked me out you vent. saying i threw a tantrum. i did not even say a single word on vent, i kept it nice and in whispers. THEN your loot master whisper me, saying something about i tried my best but the rogue won't budge, i clearly stated, " hey as the loot master you can put in a ticket and get it to me, but no such action was done, i asked 3 times and not once she agreed to it. then you whisper me and joined the ignore list for being rude, and just making up facts that never happened.
And people say it is only loot, you do realize, FIRST reason people even do farm content that is still relative to the game is for items right? or are you too uneducated to realize?, I joined you people, not to hear your annoying voices over the vent or talking about random useless crap. but to get my alt some gear so i could do DS. there is noooooooooo other reason on the planet, a pug or an alt would do a raid that is not for loot.
Those tokens are way more worth than any amount of gold, because 1 drops per week randomly. you wasted 2 hour of my time, raiding for the purpose of getting my 4 piece, saying it is only gear, it may not even drop next few week, which by that time people will be on heroic DS and i will still be undergeard.

and if you are really sorry, your loot master can easily put in a ticket. actions speak much loader than words.

Unless you have SS of these convos, whose to say you're not full of s***? That you aren't just making yourself look like a victim because you're mad and feel slighted because you didn't get an token for shoulders even tho you can farm the new instances for infinitely more times to get gear so you can do DS on your alt?

It may be too late to put in a ticket and get anything done. They don't keep the records forever (I think they hold records for like 48-72 hours or something), and without them having proof in their servers, you wouldn't be getting the shoulder token, if they decide to give it to you. Honestly, she's offering you 5k I don't think you deserve to make up for it. Take it, farm the new instances, and go on with your life.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
it is not late and it has not been that long, ilvl 378 stuff goes for 5k, set token is some what priceless, since you need it for your 4 set bonus, which for most sets was good. and if i was offered the token, why would i not take it, and set myself back weeks, till i get it, does that make sense to you Mandapanda?
Edited by Cyren on 12/12/2011 1:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
31 Undead Hunter
12/11/2011 11:44 PMPosted by Cyren
it is not late and it has not been that long, ilvl 378 stuff goes for 5k, set token is some what priceless, since you need it for your 4 set bonus, which for most sets was good. and if i was offered the token, why would i not take it, and set myself back weeks, till i get it, does that make sense to you Mandapanda?

By continuing to QQ about this your just giving yourself a bad name. Just leave it alone take the 5k and get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Aversion was the guild back in 2005 that disbanded and created Timeless, that later merged with A Few Good Men to create Aftermath. This thread is directed at impostors!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
from all evidence, Blizzard supports a roll system... from LFD to LFR, a roll system is used.

BoEs were rolled for and distributed - per rolls
living embers were rolled for and distributed - per rolls
equips were rolled for and distributed - per rolls
all Eternal Essences were passed to you
tokens were rolled for and distributed - per rolls
mount was rolled for and distributed - per rolls

I am sorry you lost the roll.
Edited by Aetherlia on 12/12/2011 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]