Aversion likes to ninja loot in pugs.

85 Undead Mage
lol PvE!
Reply Quote
31 Undead Hunter
Lol Frost Mages....seriously...like how can you talk !@#$ as a frost mage...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Can my seahorse offer you some gum to calm you down, if not I have a very nice miniature horse you can pet that has drinks: http://www.wowhead.com/item=71137

It will calm you down I swear. I once even had a kiwi and I never knew it until it dawned me "Just relax, have the kiwi man..."

....OK I thought for awhile, and we've figured out the OP. ALL he wants is us to each give him a banana from the fridge. I personally will give him 1 banana to promote well being, potassium levels, reduced anger, etc....

Here's a banana *hands the OP the banana* the loot is fine, we are all ok now yeah?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You never had me! :O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Gotta watch those rogues, they're essentially ninjas from level 1.

Be one step ahead of them, ok?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Gotta watch those rogues, they're essentially ninjas from level 1.

Be one step ahead of them, ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfw-srBc4YI
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
crycry?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I like how hard Aversion is trying to justify ninja looting in this thread.
Reply Quote
31 Undead Hunter
Think of it this way.

If You and like 7 of your guildies went into LFR would you need on every piece? even if you didnt need it? I would so i could pass what i did win off to my guildies if they needed it, if not i'd be fair and pass it to next highest roll.

Is it ninjaing? no its trying to help my guild get more gear, cuz in the end i could care less about pugs.

And im not the only one doing it...Look at Paragon and the Loot exploit they had, along with 5 other world top guilds.

So my question, if its okay in LFR with 8 out of 25 people. Why is it not okay in a guild 8/10 group FL 10 man?

P.S. This title for the thread is so misleading, he even said it was an aversion guild group 8/10 not a pug group, Just cuz it has 2 pugs does not make it a pug. It should say "Aversion likes to take gear for guildies in a guild group"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Think of it this way.

If You and like 7 of your guildies went into LFR would you need on every piece? even if you didnt need it? I would so i could pass what i did win off to my guildies if they needed it, if not i'd be fair and pass it to next highest roll.

Is it ninjaing? no its trying to help my guild get more gear, cuz in the end i could care less about pugs.

And im not the only one doing it...Look at Paragon and the Loot exploit they had, along with 5 other world top guilds.

So my question, if its okay in LFR with 8 out of 25 people. Why is it not okay in a guild 8/10 group FL 10 man?

P.S. This title for the thread is so misleading, he even said it was an aversion guild group 8/10 not a pug group, Just cuz it has 2 pugs does not make it a pug. It should say "Aversion likes to take gear for guildies in a guild group"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Reply Quote
31 Undead Hunter
Thats a funny video however you're in hysteria so your opinion is invalid...if any guild is "ninja's" its hysteria, and they do it to their own guildies with the lame !@# thing they call a "loot council" otherwise known as "stack the gear on kackle/minar/carolina"
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I can't believe you guys are still debating this, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
12/29/2011 11:13 AMPosted by Kitespec
Thats a funny video however you're in hysteria so your opinion is invalid...if any guild is "ninja's" its hysteria, and they do it to their own guildies with the lame !@# thing they call a "loot council" otherwise known as "stack the gear on kackle/minar/carolina"

This is something you'd have to talk to them about. I don't raid with them, so anything they do in their raids isn't my business.

However, as a former raider I can happily laugh at you, knowing that you're wrong.

On topic: My opinion of what you said being completely moronic is invalid because of my guild? Wat? What you spouted was nothing but stupidity. But go ahead and keep trying to justify bad actions with more bad actions. It may get you somewhere, soon.
Edited by Nooble on 12/29/2011 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
So which of your four mainspecs was the token for? It's a pug, !@#$ happens, its worse on LFR b4 they fixt some of the crap on there, lol agil items. On Nooble's opinion not mattering, thats simply bc his role is to make sammiches and stay in the kitchen. I've seen threads on mmo-champion forums that are more entertaining than this. It's like you're not even trying anymore, don't give up, maybe someday, you can provoke me to care, or be more than mildly entertained. This whole thread is filled w/ boring.

Needs actual epic loot dramas, not pug qq
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
12/29/2011 04:00 PMPosted by Kageshishi
On Nooble's opinion not mattering, thats simply bc his role is to make sammiches and stay in the kitchen.

Y U NO LOVE ME ANYMORE?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
12/29/2011 09:31 PMPosted by Nooble
On Nooble's opinion not mattering, thats simply bc his role is to make sammiches and stay in the kitchen.

Y U NO LOVE ME ANYMORE?

Maybe because you don't make him sammiches.
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Rogue
12/11/2011 01:52 PMPosted by Aetherlia
sorry, ill make sure to tell everyone not to troll the pugs in case their feelings get hurt... on behalf of my guild, i offer my apologies... and i have offered reparations... those shoulders aint worth 5k but I'm willing to pay it as a good faith effort for my guild having a little bit of fun... we have never had a single pug complain before, but then, everyone makes mistakes and here is my offer to fix it.

I think what's really funny is that people wonder why this game has lost about 1/3 of it's subscribers since Wrath. It's because of players like this that continually go unchecked, among many other reasons too.

It's all good though, Blizzard is announcing the release date for Diablo 3 tomorrow. I can finally begin the official countdown to permanently quitting WoW. It's a real shame because WoW would be perfect if it weren't for the fact that I have to subject myself to this wretched excuse for an online community in order to play.
Edited by Cøhørzøhra on 1/2/2012 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]