WTS lvl25 guild

I am currently looking to sell a horde side, level 25 guild, with 7 bank tabs. If you are interested, please send me a mail in-game listing your offer. If someone outbids you I will reply back with the current highest offer. Bidding will end sometime between now and Christmas, so time is very limited.

I know there are several guilds trying to restart from scratch, and this would be a great opportunity to give yourself a firm foundation and leverage for new membership.

There are very few lvl 25 guilds on the server, and this opportunity is unlikely to come again even remotely soon. Don't waste it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
i sent a mail with my offer, please check it.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
as did i
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I gave you my bid in game as well.
Reply Quote
In-game bid sent.
Reply Quote
Bidding is still occurring for anyone interested. The current high bid is 150k. Less than 5 days left. Hurry and place a bid before the auction concludes. (Again, this sale has a high chance of ending before the full 5 days are finished.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]