An Éan Corr

85 Worgen Death Knight
Is anyone interested in rebuilding this guild
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Just reminiscing.....I was a member of AEC several years ago during Ulduar content. Made some good friends in the guild. I left to join Evolution (then off to the Horde) as AEC started to diminish. I believe most of them are on the Hyjal server as the guild "Corr na Cinn".

Best of luck to you. I hope you can restore the Guild to its greatness.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<-- Used to be Texicles, if anyone remembers...

Yeah, Taters there has the long and short of it. Zoq and the majority of the core guild went to Hyjal-H and last I heard from her, they're having a blast.

Broke my heart that the guild got so shaken up after the army forced me into an extended AFK. I really missed what we had going, though I don't necessarily miss the leadership hassles lol.

Since I was only co-leader, I will give you my co-blessing. I'd like to see An Ear of Corn have a presence on the server again, even if it's a different guild with the same name.

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My nextdoor neighbor has 3 rabbits.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Did anyone ever get this guild rebuilt? I hope so! I still miss a lot of the people I knew back on Nord... Like Tex said, though... Definitely loving Hyjal!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Miss the people but not the server...

ImmØrtal / An Éan Corr

those were the days
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
An Ear of Corn... that brings back memories...

Well, mainly of the time when I had a job that allowed me troll the realm forums all day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Amyr

Good to see you are still around!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Lol I was in that guild in BC. They were nothing special.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]