Items that cannot be transmogrified.

85 Human Death Knight
Im not sure if someone has asked already, im just trying to get a quick response. I tried to transmogrify my 2H Axe into the 2H Axe (Grand Marshals Sunderer) Is this just an item that cant be transmogrified? Ive seen other players with honor like items.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
(note that these are two different items...)

Grand Marshal's Sunderer (the original) cannot be transmogrified.

Grand Marshal's Sunderer (the replica, sold in Netherstorm), can be transmogrified, but cannot be purchased by characters without the appropriate Vanilla PvP title Feat of Strength.

More details here:

11/29/2011 04:22 PMPosted by Bashiok
The items out in the world (Marshals, Grand Marshal’s, High Warlord, etc) that use the level 60 PvP art are un-transmogrifiable (including the item level 115 stuff that shares the name from Burning Crusade).

In Area 52 a set of vendors has replaced the PvP Vendors who used to live there. Grex Brainboiler, Krixel Pinchwhistle, Tini Smalls, Kezzik the Striker, Big Zokk Torquewrench, and Leeni “Smiley” Smalls. These vendors sell new, transmogrifiable versions of the classic armor to players who have the Feat of Strength for Legionnaire/Knight-Captain or higher under the old PvP system.

The design intent with the Feat of Strength achievement requirement was specifically to limit these particular art styles to players who earned them through the OG (and relentlessly difficult) PvP honor system, while keeping the door open to reward them to more people in the future.

"Shhh. My common sense is tingling." -- Wade Wilson
Reply Quote
73 Troll Warlock
I have the twilight trappings set and am unable to transmo my gear? i think the twilight set looks pretty nifty and would like to know why i can't or if i can get past this?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
There are many reestrictions, such as the gear must have stats and not be a "fun" item.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196342583
Edited by Samanthâ on 12/13/2011 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]