Project: Sparkle Motion

This is a call to all of my fellow engineers - Horde and Alliance alike.

I would like to work on having a fireworks extravaganza this month.

Item: Who is interested? Hopefully everyone

Item: Where will it be? Hopefully a place where many spectators can join together

item: When will it be? Hopefully this month. Maybe this week

Item: Can you make fireworks and/or launchers for other engineers or non-engineers to use, if you can not participate on the agreed upon time?

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For some reason, this idea sounds really fun to me.
Reply Quote
I know all the patterns! It's just a matter of availability.

Take some weekend night in Dalaran or something and I will totally be there with piles of fireworks and launchers, granted I grind out the mats for it (or are given them at that point I guess?).
Reply Quote
The weekend makes sense and Dalaran is good - especially if we can get some mages on board for porting. There are 4 points at the center of the city. I do not know how many launchers per point, if we were to do all 4 points. The good thing is though that anyone can use a launcher and they removed the annoying flying restrictions (not that they hindered getting on top of the city before).

I foresee lots of dancing, dancing in the streets.

edit: enter to center
Edited by Peppep on 12/13/2011 11:12 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]