[A] Soul Society LFM for Dragon Soul. [4/8]

85 Night Elf Rogue
Soul Society is a casual raiding guild. We only raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 8:30 PM Server until 11:00 PM.

We have a few main goals around here, the most important being that we have fun with whatever it is that we do, the second being that we see and do as much as we can. Soul Society is also fairly social guild where we are actually friends not just guild members or "people we raid with".

We're currently 4/8 in Dragon Soul with all previous content cleared on normal modes. But real life has interfered with some of our core raiders lately and has left us short-handed.

With that in mind, this is what we're looking for:
1 Healer/DPS Offspec.
1 Tank/DPS Offspec.

We're in need of some more friendly, positive people with some solid skills to help keep us moving forward, so if you have the gear, the skill and you're looking for somewhere where you presence will be valued and where you will be a member of the team instead of just another face in crowd, then we may be the guild for you.

What? You aren't the most skilled and geared player around? That might not be a problem. If you just haven't found a place to fit in yet, or are looking for a guild to actually give you a chance, then we might be able to do that. If you can perform well enough, and you're willing to learn, then we can consider you for a raiding position.

If interested, please head over to:

http://beam.to/soulsociety

Go to our forums and follow the instructions in the [Sticky] you find there.
Edited by Gallý on 1/5/2012 6:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Cant say I'm terribly interested in joining another guild but if you guys need a dps or 2 to fill a raid, holler.
Therecon can vouch for me =) I can also bring my tank however I'd prefer the shaman and I have a fury warrior to join me.
Just throwing it out there if you need bodies that know what they're doing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
DPS no heal spec but I'd love to raid on sat. My guild went inactive and I miss raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Im on rexxar horde side but i could transfer to ally side. Im a blood dk with a good frost dps spec and i have gear for both. my blood ilvl is 390 and frost is 393
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]