The "Transmog Trade" Cartel Thread

85 Goblin Shaman
So, Bloodhoof, here's the deal. I am sure I'm not the only one who has been using MogIt to create transmog outfits for my various characters and unfortunately, not everyone is satisfied with Tier sets or boss drops. Some of us had the misfortune to fall in love with the look of armor pieces from world drop greens or blues.

So if the armor piece you want is not on the AH, is never on the AH, and drops from any world mob of a certain level range, what do you do? Sit around spamming Trade all day? Beg your guildies and bribe lowbies of the appropriate level? Go farm dungeons of the right level and pray to Joe Pesci? No!

That is the purpose of this thread. Here, you can post the items that you need to complete your set. Others can check this thread and COD you the item (or negotiate an AH transfer). Simple, easy, painless!

As an example, here are some items I am currently looking for to use for my various alts: Buccaneer's Vest, Ironhide Legguards, Bloodlust Breastplate, Hyperion Greaves, and Fiery Plate Gauntlets. I don't think anyone knows these would be in demand from anyone, especially the gloves (who would buy those for their stats?)

I'm willing to pay 200g apiece which I think is more than fair. COD Gnuzzle any of the pieces. Add 50g for neutral AH transfer.

If you are looking for any pieces, please post here with the following:

Item you are looking for:
Price willing to pay:
Willing to trade via neutral AH?
Y / N
Willing to receive via COD? Y / N

Good luck Bloodhoof, and happy transmogging!
Edited by Gnuzzle on 12/10/2011 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Maybe copy pasta the info from Lynaris' thread a little down the page too?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]