<Casual Scrubs>11/13H LFM

90 Pandaren Priest
Casual Scrubs (US-Turalyon) is recruiting for our 10 man raid roster.

Our player base is primarily made up of a close knit group of people, with the founders having known each other and raided together for years, with our raiders experience ranging from simply killing heroic modes to players with consistent US Top 20 experience. We came together on Turalyon to raid together on a lightweight schedule that accommodates all of our real world commitments. Though we raid just over 11 hours a week, the goal of Casual Scrubs is to clear all heroic content at a reasonable pace – meaning we expect preparation, performance, and optimization from all of our raiders.

Our scheduled raid hours are 8:15 pm - 12 am EST on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. Optional off-night activities such as alt runs are scheduled among members on a week-by-week basis.

We are currently 11/13H in Throne of Thunder.

We are currently accepting applications for the following classes:

Resto Druid OR Mistweaver Monk
Rogue OR Death Knight (dps)
Moonkin OR Shadow Priest.

All exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of class.

If you are interested, please visit casualscrubs.guildlaunch.com, or feel free to contact Anubis (Anubis#1646), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Rngesus (MCShadowz#1110) in game.
Edited by Lyssan on 7/11/2013 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Updated
Edited by Lyssan on 7/4/2012 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
legit
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Updated Progression.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
There has to be some talent on this server looking for a 9 hour raid week. Go to the website and app!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Ok, roster now pretty much full. However we would consider an exceptional DK or Warlock.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Free Bump. Goodluck to the bunch of ya =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Holidays are over, and Heroic Zon'ozz down. Good work guys =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
New week, new boss. 3/8H now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
WARLOCK

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Roster pretty full, so recruitment is pretty much closed however we would consider an exceptional mage. Of course anyone interested in a friends and family rank in the guild feel free to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Updated
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump cause I like the cut of your jib.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
This druid was inactive for a good while, resto mainspec, boom off, if you need a healer hit me up, in the process of updating my gear
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Mufasaa, we're not currently actively recruiting a healer, but you're welcome to put an application in on our website for us to review. We're willing to move things around for exceptional applicants, and we keep a record open of prior apps to contact when a spot does open up if the applicant is still interested.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Looking to fill just one dps spot with the right person. Get on the website and apply!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Come be my friend, I'm a friendly chicken who enjoys mild amounts of petting.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/20/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Emzeem
Come be my friend, I'm a friendly chicken who enjoys mild amounts of petting.

Oh God the dirty jokes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/pet mildly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]