[H]†Awake and Alive† is recruiting!

63 Blood Elf Death Knight
<em/>We are designed to be a PvP guild. We are new to block and are looking for people to join us. We are Family oriented and based on Christian values. We are looking for both Christian and non-Christian people. AaA will be a safe haven for people who want a clean and family safe environment. Dungeons runs will happen for guild xp, but it will not be the focus. Questing and Pug groups will happen. Pst me or Phylah for invite or if you like more information check out our website:

www.awakeandaliveofcoilfang.guildportal.com

Keep in mind that I have not put all the info on there but there is a welcome section on the home page with a little more info about the guild.
Edited by Bloodcovered on 12/12/2011 6:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Death Knight
Right now it is basically my wife and I, but even if no one joins we will still be playing. So if you are searching for us, do not be alarmed when you see no one on. We are on, mostly evenings for me, but my wife is on at different times of the day. Right now, send a request, and on here write the times your on (making sure you right the time frame you are on EST, MT, PST)

My Wife and I are in MT, but we hope to find those interested in the environment we have established, the information is above, thanks!
Reply Quote
81 Undead Rogue
im very sorry that your guild died before i could see it even announced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]