DS GDKP Legendary Auction

85 Draenei Priest
As with all previous GDKP runs, the legendary item Golad, Twilight of Aspects Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages is now up for auction.

The two parts of the quest which involve a raid will be sold.

The first section, the pickpocket, will be sold for a price of 10k. Buyers are able to come in just for the pickpocket and then leave, preventing them from being saved, or are welcome to come for the entire run provided they are either geared and skilled enough to be considered a carry, or hold the 50k minimum spending money required of a buyer. People who wish to pickpocket must post here before the run, or contact myself, Marlix or Sunspot.

The second section of the legendary, the collection of Elementium Gem Cluster will also be sold. The opening bid on this item is 1000g per Cluster.

Buying the pickpocket will be first in, best dressed.
The auction for the first set of clusters will be closed at Friday the 16th of December at 11:59 pm Server Time. To prevent sniping, if auctions are posted after 11:50 pm, the auction will be prolonged for a further 30mins, with each bid extending the duration of the auction by a subsequent 30mins at time of posting until no more bids are posted within the 30min window.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bid - 1,000 per cluster.

Interested in both 0/333 Shards (Stage 2), and the 60 additional clusters for Stage 3 (and whatever else it requires).
Edited by Swagged on 12/11/2011 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Being as that I've been the one getting the clusters so far i'd bid 1k each as well, but if necessary i'll do 2k each.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
well the rogue above me isnt even on server so im sticking with 1k for now
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Server and faction changes are welcome, should the winner not transfer then the top offer prior to the transferring players offers will be accepted.

For example should player A be from a different server, and B and C be on Ally spirestone.

Player C offers 1k
B offers 1.5k
C offers 2k.
Then A and C duke it out, A wins at 4k each but doesnt transfer, the previous bid of 2k will be accepted.

Also min increment is 500g.

Thus top bid at the moment is 2k, if Swagged wins and doesn't transfer and there are no more bidders then Slick would win at 1k.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A little confused on the current bids. Is it:

Swagged - 1k (pending transfer)
Slickness - 1k (if Swagged doesn't transfer)

or

Swagged - 1k
Slickness - 2k
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
If swag was just some random on diff server trying to make slick over pay more then slick would get away with 1k.

But all Cross realm xfers must go through someone

I found Activee, and i found Swag, so they are both pre approved,

TLDR:

Slick is winning 2k bid per
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
To clarify, all off server bids are accepted, its just if the person wins and then doesn't xfer that the bid is reverted.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Furore is first in line to pickpocket for the run on the 17th.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There is a slight question for Swagged, one of the things we were considering in FL GDKP was that you actually needed to be able to pull your weight. When I armory you, all I see is PVP gear. Do you own PVE gear at all? But with Dragon Soul being current end tier content, a mere 10-15k in PVP gear is just not quite acceptable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/14/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Marlix
There is a slight question for Swagged, one of the things we were considering in FL GDKP was that you actually needed to be able to pull your weight. When I armory you, all I see is PVP gear. Do you own PVE gear at all? But with Dragon Soul being current end tier content, a mere 10-15k in PVP gear is just not quite acceptable.

I'm working to complete a PvE set as we speak, it's coming along. It's very easy to gear up nowadays, as I'm sure you know. It wouldn't be long at all before gear is not of concern. I don't think it will be an issue.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Marlix makes a good point, but if you aren't ready this week, you would have to wait for the next auction after this winner finishes.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Also, do you even have the daggers yet? We can let you pay the 10k to come pickpocket the boss, but bidding on clusters before you can even collect is a waste.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
12/14/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Marlix

Currently in his recent history i see that he has been working on gear. Second Full PvP Rogues pull about 20k dps.

12/14/2011 09:13 PMPosted by Slickness
Marlix makes a good point, but if you aren't ready this week, you would have to wait for the next auction after this winner finishes.

I thought a fair open auction highest bidder wins, who ever sheds the most gold wins. So he would be ready any week.

12/14/2011 09:32 PMPosted by Slickness
Also, do you even have the daggers yet? We can let you pay the 10k to come pickpocket the boss, but bidding on clusters before you can even collect is a waste.

He has the first set of dags already, so technically he is eligible for daggs.

The point ima trying to make is Legendary open fair auction thread brings More gold to the Pot, and some of the top players.

I found Activee across another server, and Mucky approached me from the thread, both spending ridiculous amounts of gold, so lets try to welcome rich server, xfer to boost the GDKP run and to boost the server
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
-Glad he is working on gear and has the daggers, but even FLs once we had someone collecting seethings they paid for each but got all until they finished from what I remember, so wouldn't the winner of this auction win it at the price for every week until they finish? Just trying to figure it out.
Edited by Slickness on 12/14/2011 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
12/14/2011 10:52 PMPosted by Slickness
-Glad he is working on gear and has the daggers, but even FLs once we had someone collecting seethings they paid for each but got all until they finished from what I remember, so wouldn't the winner of this auction win it at the price for every week until they finish? Just trying to figure it out.

The winner of the first real official auction, gets the right to finish what they paid for

the right to 333, goes to who ever wins this
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
got it, all i needed to know
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
: The Auction has closed at midnight and going to slickness at 3k per item :
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]