Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This was shamelessly stolen from a post over in the Latin American forums.
The premise is very simple, write your toon's Winters Veil's list for Papa Winter. Feel free to make it as long or as concise as you wish, just make sure you let your character's personality show through it!
Also, you don't have to be a roleplayer to jump in on the fun. You can also pitch in by writing your gift list for Papa Blizzard.
Or even better, do both!
Kalico's (the player not the character's) list:
1. A pony (yeah, the one GC promised)
2. A shield that actually looks like it would keep my character safe from an attack and not resemble a small trashcan lid.
3. New dragon pets.
4. A Nozdormu action figure.
5. Another pony.
6. Thrall's immediate return to warchief.
7. To access DMF all year long.
8. A dance studio.
9. Release date for D3.
10. A third pony.
I'll add my rp character's lists later on.
All I wish for Christmas are lots of presents for me~
1. A new axe
2. ((Return of Vanilla Alterac Valley))
3. Permanent Access to the Exodar Playboy Mansion
4. Another new axe
5. King Varian's immediate action on the situation in Westfall
5. Assembling a war party to retake Stromgarde Keep
6. One more new axe
7. Getting along with people whom I've had disagreements with in the past.
8. Better anger management.
9. Keeping my mouth shut when it's necessary and not jumping into the gun right away before proper observation.
10. A brand new axe, k?
1: To crush my enemies.
B: To see them driven before me.
4: To hear the lamentations of their women.
FFS: Nightbane to finally drop his shield so that I can transmogrify for it.
Bonus: I suppose this is more something that I could give rather than receive, but now that the Dragon Aspects are all experiencing the world through mortal eyes, I'd be happy to shack up wi-... er, show Alexstrasza around.
Dear Father Winter,
I know I have been skeptical about your existence in the past, but seeing how things have turned out recently with Malorne and Tortolla I find myself willing to reconsider that position.
In case you are real, I would really like better surveying tools. Wildly inaccurate is an understatement for the set I currently possess.
Would it be too much to ask for an auburn-haired beauty to distract the occasional fiery invader while I make things toasty from a distance?
That's it for myself.
For my sister Cowlflap, I would wish for her to find her piece.
Or pieces. Becoming living challenged has certainly been a blow to her, losing her link to the Light and the Infinite Lever and all. She is having difficulty keeping it all together.
Ad astra per technica,
Nemain's List of Potions, Brews, Concoctions, and other things:
1. A set of Azeroth's finest herbs.
2. New vials and beakers; old ones are becoming cracked.
3. A set of wooden mixing spoons; metal ones just do not achieve the same results.
4. A pair of leather gloves.
5. A new wedding band; Kaskein went cheap on the first one.
6. More gold. Things are just becoming so very expensive.
Brooke's (the player) List of Goodies:
1. Better gear
2. More gold
3. 50 more dresses/robes--that way, I can get to 100!
4. More pets from Blizzard's store.
5. Various IRL trinkets to show my Horde pride (necklaces, bracelets, earrings, blankets, pillows, posters, rugs...etc).
6. More game time. Mine runs out in January and I am a broke college student. :(
Bells (me the player, not my character) would like:
Bellamuerte Boldvalor (the character, not the player) would like (in no specific order):
Mordua Boldvalor's List
Ink stains are sprinkled throughout the jagged page with small fingerprints. A small doodle of a reindeer sits at the very top of the letter, two small Sin'dorei toddlers and a small troll girl sitting on it.
Dear papa Winter,
Mommy says I gots to write you or I won't get no prezzies. She also say I needs to keep list short or she gonna burst into fire. I wants...
1. A bucket with water to keep mommy safe.
2. A dargon doll, but not teh evil Fluffystaz, I wants a good dargon.
3. A bow for Iamz and books for Dahnee and a diamond for Tarey.
4. Soap for the bums in Shatarrah.
Dear Father Winter...
Aqua(the character) would like:
1. 35,000g+, so I may buy my sandstone drake(half way there!).
2. The Kara mount to drop, I don't have to win it, I just wanna see it drop!
3. Would be nice from the stuff I'd like from outland heroics/raids for transmog to drop!
4. More netherwing eggs to be found while I'm out there for my rep grind..
5. Lots and lots of DMF firewater! I love being a large boomchicken!
I think that is all..maybe >_>
What Aqua, the player would like:
2. Moar tea!
3. Better computer <_<
4. Moar sleep, less insomnia D:
5. Less cold weather!
6. Boomkin plushie!
7. Lots and lots of tea and cookies..
8. Annnnd more game time, mine runs out Dec. 26th and I'm broke >_<
9. To see my best friend who moved away D: I miss her!
Edited by Aquä on 12/17/2011 10:34 AM PST
Dear Father Winter,
Thanks for the presents this year. You sent the Red Helper companion to my sister Victoryroze by accident but since i opened her presents for her I remedied that mistake for you. Also I would like to thank you for not making me turn off my mature language filter every single time I log on. I tried on the gaudy sweater but it doesn't seem like the Alliance liked me any better while I wore it. I even tried to sing them some songs!
You did forget about giving me some extra red gems. I seem to be making them for everyone in my guild these days. I'd be willing to give you all the Blue ones I am getting in exchange.
The nice folks on the Isle of Quel'Danas said my mana pool is too large for me to visit my dad this year so if you could pop over and wish him a happy winter's veil for me that would be appreciated. Have a happy new year!
A day or two late, but that's ok! (must've missed this on the forums earlier)
Aera the character's wish list...
1. To find the pieces of Quel'delar to match her Quel'serrar
2. To see her mother again (dead)
3. The Headless Horseman mount (sooo bummed I was offline in October)
4. For the Silvermoon guards to leave her alone when she tries to visit "I didn't do anything!"
5. To not have to wake up alone anymore (this one might be coming true)
Me the player...
1. For NE's to be paladins
2. To do some dungeons IC
3. To drink less soda
4. For Aqua to get more gametime
5. For WoW to be more like Assassin's Creed so you could put on a hood and walk into an enemy city without automatically alerting the guards to you being a hostile
So sweet, someone wants me to have game time!
I'm going to do that tonight, I got lots and lots of moneys this year cause thats all I ask for from my family!
Cause apparently its hard buying gifts for me XD
Edited by Aquä on 12/26/2011 3:06 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.