Red Winter Clothes

85 Night Elf Hunter
I'm looking for a tailor with the full "Red Winter Clothes" set. WTB with my mats + hefty tip. PST in game or reply here =)

Thanks much!!

~JG~
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I have the chest pieces sitting in my bank, as well as the Green Winter Clothes as well. I'll send you a set tonight when i get on. As for the boots, i had them on my LW but sadly deleted that toon. The hat, your on your own, those are looted out of dungeons and are soulbound.
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Death Knight
Jay, I never knew you were into Cosplay :P I thought that was just Lyr ;)

P.S. Not sure where to find them, but I'll keep my eyes open for you =)

P.P.S. Capron is right about the hat... I seem to recall one dropping in the Nexxus and one dropping off the last boss in Stonecore.
Edited by Honalee on 12/13/2011 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Mage
I am in quite desperate need for a Red Winter Clothes chest piece, and pair of winter boots, as well. I am willing to supply my own mats, and verily give a generous tip as well. Please, if anyone can help, I would be appreciative. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would also like some Red/Green Winter Clothes and Winter Boots... Thats why I came here :P Capron, Could I have one? :o
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Thread nearly a year old.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]