Peace Corps

80 Gnome Mage
They still around and active?
Reply Quote
36 Night Elf Priest
Yes, we still exist. A lot of people try out this very difficult method of leveling and move on once they see that, yes, it is possible to level without killing anything. It actually gets easier at higher levels as you acquire more skills.

The guild is full of wonderful people, the nicest people i have met in WOW. However, i kind of lost my momentum after getting a critter kill. I am still zero on creature kills.
Reply Quote
I was interested in starting a new character to join this guild. There are a lot of dimensions to this game and it would be cool to try another.
Reply Quote
50 Goblin Rogue
I just made a character and I am going to get 0 kills, I know I have the patience and attention to detail needed as i only found out about this guild and all this when i searched the net for if it is possible to get to LVL 90 without killing things, as I struggle to morally accept in game kills.
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Mage
Is this guild still around in 2014? I would like to give it a try if so
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, we are still around. We are on sporadically, but Sereníty is usually on most nights.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]