Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Updated as of 10/31/12
Free At Last is 6/6 Vaults & 1/6 HOF so far in MOP looking for one or two more quality raiders. Please contact Nasia or Nicolaa or simply apply online http://fal.guildlaunch.com/ We are looking at all classes and all apps seriously for MoP.
RECRUITING ALL CLASSES ALL SPECS, APPLY NOW!
We use an EPGP loot system to determine who gets what. Please look carefully at this loot system so you will be fully informed. No loot system is perfect, but this is the system we currently use.
Raid Schedule and Attendance
Raid invites are started 15 minutes prior to raid start time. It is expected that anyone who can be on at invites start will be on. Our raid times are in EST. We raid from 8:00pm to 12:00am at the latest, with raids usually ending between 11:30pm and midnight. We raid three nights a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) with the understanding that three nights should be plenty of time, if we are all playing up to our standards, to meet our progression goals.
We expect all of our members to have 90%+ attendance. This means that on average, members will miss about one raid every three weeks. This is due to our very tight roster and our desire to have very reliable players who we can expect to be there almost every night.
* Self-starter. You've read strategies, obtained consumables, and are ready to go every night for raids. You will communicate with the other healers or dps classes to coordinate fight-specific strategies. You must have the desire to constantly improve your play. You must be able to take constructive criticism so that you can improve your play. We want people who are good, but who are always striving to be better.
* Dedication. You're here pretty much every night. If you have some weird life circumstances that may be interrupting your play time or will in the near future DON'T APPLY.
* Reliability. This fits hand in hand with dedication. We need to be able to rely on you to be there on the tough nights when we're trying to beat new content. We need to know you're not going to flake out and disappear for a week, or that you're going to leave an hour early from raids on a regular basis.
* Skill. You need to able to adapt to changing situations and go above and beyond the basic assignment asked of you. You need to be able to think for yourself so that you can do your assigned job as well as help others. Twitch and fast reaction times are needed for you to do the job that will be required of you.
* Personality. Free at Last has a strong guild personality and you will need to fit in with us. This means that you can take a joke, have a good sense of humor, and can take criticism. Overly sensitive people will not fit in with us. You need to be able to take criticism when you make a mistake and you need to be able to let the criticism roll off without it stressing you out.
The first step is to read about us. Make sure you have thoroughly read both this page and our Free at Last page. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO. Do not waste our time by skipping over the vital information on this page. Do not waste our time by applying if you cannot commit to our requirements.
Edited by Nasia on 10/30/2012 8:53 PM PDT
But that is my job!
Looking for ranged dps and good times! Free food, free pots and you can make fun of the rogue who will somehow have to switch classes and not finish another legendary!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.