[A] <Sepsis> - Looking for Tank

85 Night Elf Druid
Sepsis (6/7H, 7/8N currently) is looking for a tank to fill out our roster. Ideally we would like;

Protection Paladin (Holy off-spec preferred)

or

Feral Druid (Balance or Resto off-spec preferred)

Anyone interested in applying should have a decent amount of raiding experience in the last few tiers and an item level of 378+. Excellent raid-awareness and a group progression mind-set are a must. Your gear is the least important factor though - if we feel that you would be an asset to our team on all other counts, gearing up will be a non-issue. Also, be aware that we often change our raid comp, so please have a solid knowledge of your off-spec, as you will likely be filling roles in that spec at times. Having geared 85 alts is a plus as well.

Our raid times are typically Tuesday - Thursday and Sunday, though during progression we often raid extra days if everyone is available. Raid times are flexible and based on individual schedules, but we tend to start between 7 and 8pm EST and go till 11pm or 12am.

If interested, please either respond here or contact myself, Markosh or Potanks in-game.
Edited by Berim on 12/10/2011 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
When ever Blizzard decides to let me change this toon to a druid or pally, then I would be more then happy to tank for you guys and gals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I want a pepsi! oh wait, i'm drinking one right now :D

drinking to you guys... just because it's Berim...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
o I see how it iz u dont like teh bear tanks
*edit* o wait dat says healer, BOOMKIN OFFSPEC a-hurp-durp
Edited by Furthrow on 12/12/2011 4:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Position has been filled for now. I believe we'd still be interested in talking to a Prot/Holy Paladin about raiding with us, but it wouldn't be a permanent position at this time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I can out tank any bear any day of the week on dentarg on alliance side.
Edited by Koommss on 12/13/2011 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]