90 Tauren Druid
<- Clearcast.. been here since classic
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
Thadeus that you?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You want to talk about old school LB?

Demonhunters/Sigil/LC/LS/Seditio/Onslaught/OOTS/Timeless/Aftermath/Entropy to name a few

Original GMs Jookya/Ming/Providence/Berethor/Hotwired/Sleepless/Hotchop/Popcorn/Cheese/Zeratul/Grumthol/Aedak to name a few.

Those were the days....the days where WoW had a good community and not a bunch of e thugs who have gear handed to them with this noob friendly system.

Nuff said right here 8)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You dont mention Akal or Beastified. TSK TSK I MEAN O HAI
Reply Quote
63 Troll Priest
None bedda
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wut?
Vsu sucks.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Beastified was a burst king
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You know nothing John Snow. Vsu whoop your !@#. nah, seriously, he would, but hes a $%^-*!@ now.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Warlock
OMG, Hi Riff.. SO miss those's days..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Thadeus that you?!

Chrome carry me to Glad again??
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
yup been on lb just after it went live
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
an old school badass that no one knew about was Hofflerand. ret pally, has maybe 300HK, i remember playing 2kish 3v3 with him in BC when rets were trash, he went on to around 2900 on a diff server. Brontes still around but more horde. Pigga was that !@#$% if anyone remembers him. Natalia (feral druid) is also someone no one knew about. was rank 14 and gladiator since S1 but she quit. Berethor was ancient. Mia if you have any screenshots of Allyrian or Martheli dead, hook it up. We very much enjoyed ganking your cute crew in nagrand.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
plaguelands gank squads
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I remember Hofflerand.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I used to play a NE druid named Celesse vanilla-TBC. But I was a nobody :C I did raid early TBC with Lighting Strike, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I used to play a NE druid named Celesse vanilla-TBC. But I was a nobody :C I did raid early TBC with Lighting Strike, though.

I remember you :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]