Oldest guilds on Draenor

96 Night Elf Druid
So a certain guild is recruiting in trade claiming to be one of the oldest guilds on the server.
Honestly I don't care if they are or not but brings up the question which guilds really are some of the oldest on the server? I started playing about 6 months before Wrath came out so I'm not a Vanilla baby but I am curious who's been around longest.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hoss is one of course, but I think most people know that. They are not only one of the oldest guilds on the server, but one of the oldest in wow period from what I understand.
Edited by Bravehearth on 12/12/2011 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
LUE has been together from MC on, but Hoss was before our time that's for sure. They are the oldest guild that I know.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
We are so old... Now get off my lawn, young ragamuffins!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/155631

First Seen Mar 26, 05

Could be older out there.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Warlock
No, Hoss is not the oldest on-server. Hoss has some history going back to EverQuest and such, but as far as Draenor guilds go, the oldest at-least-still-nominally-active guild is probably still [eXiles of Anonymity]. If I'm not mistaken, their /ginfo reveals they were around since server opening. Any other guild that is around that age is generally just a placeholder guild, just hanging onto the history.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Jeez Yuka, what about YOUR guild?

Eye of the tiger: 2004-12-31

Same guild leader who plays every day. Still raiding 2 nights a week.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Warlock
EotT, !@#$ those guys. Oh wait...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
My first guild was here on Draenor, Sword of the Chosen. They haven't done anything since late BC but casual 10m until last tier. They may be older than Hoss. Guild was created 12/11/2004.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Our /ginfo says created 12/10/2004, was pretty dormant for a while (many people played in Hoss into/up-to TBC), but was created an awfully long time ago and revived in TBC as a full raiding guild.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Go Go MD, been around for long while now!
Reply Quote
Although I have quit twice for long periods of time my guild may not have stayed in tact but always had a few people in it. Elven Empire is also one of the oldest. I can vouge for HOSS and LUE as well I remember when they came to be. Seriously it is still good to see some of the older guilds and their players still around! Much Love Pre BC players! <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
01/15/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Vaan
Go Go MD, been around for long while now!

I signed that charter, that guild came around in BC after Xanderb raged on anyone that was good in <Souls of Soldiers>. Ryhawk is a wanker.

I want to be gm of <l Valor l> ! There's an old guild with style!

Reply Quote
20 Undead Warlock
Udderly Bovine was created back 10-12-05. Key memebrs merged into Requiem, then broke apart after that. Guild is just a shell with 36 members.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I signed that charter, that guild came around in BC after Xanderb raged on anyone that was good in <Souls of Soldiers>. Ryhawk is a wanker.

I want to be gm of <l Valor l> ! There's an old guild with style

Yeah MD was started just before BC so not as old as the others.. But kinda old.. Just like GWs lover.. Blindswingin
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Yuka still plays!?
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Warlock
Yes I do =) I am increasingly on SC2 nowadays though, but get get my RealID info in-game and we can chat about the good 'ol days anytime.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Not to be a hater, but half of these posts seem to be saying "My bank alt is the only member of a guild that was started in 2005! Someone probably should have disbanded it but no one cared enough."
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Darkfire's been around for a long time. I remember they were one of the guilds just a shy under Evolve and EK back in Vanilla.

I remember releasing that Aussie paladin that was crazy addicted was on this server because I saw someone dueling by him that I recognized and was in Darkfire.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
remember when there was x-men and xmen and they had something like 200 players each and then blizz shut them down before the first week was over?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]