Best lock transmog set?

90 Orc Warlock
just wondering what set you think looks the best and why? My favorite is T4, i remember seeing someone on youtube pvping in the S1 arena set(look alike set) and loved the way the helm and shoulders looked on an orc lock. This is my first and only toon and when i found out about the transmog feature I was ecstatic.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Tier 2 (Nemesis) with a Soul Harvester
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Merciless / T5
Hands down.
Edited by Slytal on 12/12/2011 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Helm of the Maelific is the best transmog helm in the game. I think its T-6. The random demon wings that sprout still have 85 raiders saying "Whoa, what was that?"
Edited by Deadstuff on 12/12/2011 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Helm of the Maelific FTW! The whole T6 set is pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I personally have an unhealthy obsession for anything that is red & black so Merciless gets my vote (obviously). BUT(Big but there), There are few things more awesome than seeing a lock in full T3. Say whatever you want about the way it looks, that's still pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Tier 10 is awesome.

Season 2 is obviously cool, but a little common it seems.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
felheart allllll the way
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
12/12/2011 02:16 PMPosted by Mazurtrim
felheart allllll the way

The more i see Felheart the more i want to go back in and get the full set. In the meantime i'll stick with t5 or t6. Both of which are amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Netherweave set with the black mageweave shoulders and T1 helm. But I've never been a fan of robes or the overly ornate design of tier sets.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/12/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
I'm going to be the odd man out and just wear T13.

I'm totally going to be a *@@% in lfr and need on t13 even when I have the normal version.

How else am I supposed to get the best recolor?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm going to be the odd man out and just wear T13.

I'm totally going to be a *@@% in lfr and need on t13 even when I have the normal version.

How else am I supposed to get the best recolor?!

I'm with you on that. I got the shoulders. Only 3 more pieces to go, but until then, I'll gladly wear this T4 recolor.
Edited by Mathusela on 12/12/2011 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
S3 or GTFO
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I have almost every set but malefic is still my fave.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i like, less is more. wish i had a black hood that also covered the face. not ingame anymore :(
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
my set is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]