Hi I'm Reapercometh 7 yrs on this server AMAA

85 Goblin Rogue
So i read reddit when i'm bored. I came back to WoW since i still had time on my account and in all honesty probably quitting soon. The new stuff isn't that engaging and this servers a shadow of its former self. Some may remember me most may not but i'm taking a risk and doing something that might be fun.

I love T lord been horde on this server for way to long. I miss the forums having some life so i figured i'd try to give something interesting back to T lord in case i do leave soon.

So basically feel free to ask me anything. I reserve the right to be vague or not answer some questions though. I'll try my best to avoid doing so though. I'll watch this thread for the next week or so and start answering.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I can probably relate to why you're quitting. I personally think the queue system ruined this game tbh. I miss having to make groups in general chat/trade and running to stone, running into horde on the way and having a PvP battle. Spontaneous fun is what made WoW fun, they !@#$ed that up with the LFG system, now everyone sits in their city and does nothing.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
This is very true. They took the world of the game.

So its basically just warcraft. No Exploration no spontaneous things. The world and cities are just lobbies for the instances.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Reaper, Joeshoto says hi and he still wants your babies. Also, im thinking about doing a duel series with the best of Tlord, and maybe a pvp movie. I KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED SO YOU BETTER STAY FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER.

(posted on r/wow as well...)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I miss joeshoto it might be the alcohol talking but i'll come down there and give him my babies. As far as the movie goes i we'll see

and also

OMG SPIDERS //\\( ;..; )//\\ //\\( ;..; )//\\ //\\( ;..; )//\\ //\\( ;..; )//\\
Edited by Reapercometh on 12/12/2011 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Reaper Come to stormwind so we can have a picnic.

Maybe we won't be interrupted this time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Sorry i blacked out but sure let me know when
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hmmm. do you log onto steam still?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I do indeed sir

Steam is usually always logged in when i have my computer on
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You may/may not remember me, Blackwallstr, and Moonshaper getting you to gank alliance we didn't like on the Isle back when patch 2.4 came out. Good times.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I most certainly remember that. Amazingly enough it wasn't to often i'd get personal requests to kill certain people i may still have screenshots of those ganks somewhere

Was this one of your requests? I remember someone was adamant to get me to kill this guy

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/snowocien/Hits/WoWScrnShot_051908_233309.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/snowocien/Hits/WoWScrnShot_051908_233529.jpg
Edited by Reapercometh on 12/15/2011 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I miss you. . . . .

Edit: It gave me a reason to play this toon
Edited by Addios on 12/16/2011 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Well that's touching i'm around till the 30th so stop on sometime say hi maybe exchange real ids or whatever

I didnt think many would be around that remembered me.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I leave the server for 1 year and come back and dead -.- wheres all the pug buddys???
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Vex
Back in the days of BC when SSC was considered progression, I was in (actually still am) in the guild Vex. I played with a whiny emo !@#$%^ shaman named Laramie, and there was a rumor you guys even dated...I could swear i had some screenshots from you and her posing in Shatt after she ended up leveling up a horde toon to be with you. From what I recall she had awesome boobies...any truth to any of this?

Also, I totally agree that this server is pretty much dead compared to years past...every xpac we seem to have lost like...1/2 the population =\
Edited by Skwizna on 12/19/2011 2:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I'll be upfront and honest.

She started talking to me and me being who i am i try to help people and talk people through problems. Things got a bit closer. Then !@#$ got weird heard rumors and it turned into a cluster%^-*.

Never got super involved with her. I met her once for like 5 minutes after it was all over when she was busing through My city to live with some other dude. Just to wish her well.

Even with all the drama and she was a drama bomb and a half. I never wish anyone any ill will.

I do regret it though i wish i would heard the rumors and warnings before hand.

Still no hard feelings hope she's alright i won't talk to her again though.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Vex
She tried to come back to vex not too long ago, but like always, emo'd out because nobody would group with her (she was still as lame as before) and quit playing again. She has a kid now, and I'm pretty sure it was with that dude she was busing to meet, so I guess the joke is on her.

(j/k kids are all a blessing...supposedly)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I'm not the mean type so i won't talk bad about her

I was just manning up to the question

=P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I miss you reaper! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]