Hi I'm Reapercometh 7 yrs on this server AMAA

85 Goblin Rogue
Hai how goes everything?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/15/2011 01:12 PMPosted by Reapercometh
Was this one of your requests? I remember someone was adamant to get me to kill this guy

Yea that was one of ours. Man I miss days like those. 2.4 brought a lot of good times.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hi Reaper.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Hai2u
Reply Quote
Hey dude! This is Oly. I was going thru the new pets tab, and remembered you helped me get a few of the horde ones thru the neutral AH.. and named my Prairie Dog after you.

Unlikely youll read this.. but maybe someone who knows it will give it to me, Whats your Steam name?

Lates!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LB
I remember you, Reaper. I remember the name anyway. My priest, "Huzz" originated on T'Lord all those years ago. I left the server though when I came back from a hiatus because there were no familiar names to be found. T'Lord was the best back in the days of Warstomp, Inquisition, and the likes. The server changed, with the game, as did the people. Gg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]