<Decendants of Koriban> 10m Raiding Guild LFM

85 Draenei Paladin
<Decendants of Koriban> is looking for more players to fill out our 10m team. We are a newly formed guild but some of our memebers have been raiding together since Cata released. Our raid days/times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm to 11pm server time (EST) with a possible extra hour depending on how the raid is feeling.

To finish out our team we are in need of...
Holy Priest / Resto Druid, for our last heals spot
Prot Warrior / Prot Paladin / Feral Bear, as our off tank
Mage / Hunter / Shadow Priest / Balanced Druid, to fill our last ranged dps spot
Warrior / Rogue / Death Knight / Feral Cat, to fill the two melee openings we have

We ask that our members come to raids on time and to be gemmed/ enchanted properly forthe content. One thing that is a must when it comes to addons is DBM if you dont have DBM or something related to it please get it or dont bother with this thread. We also encourage our members to look up fight videos prior to going into the raid if they are uncertain about what to do. This way we can spend minimal time on a boss and progress to the next one.

As for loot cause I know everyone cares about thier purples we base it upon who needs it more. Say for example Healer A has Ko' gun, Hammer of the Firelord (ilvl 384) but Healer B has Andoros, Fist of the Dragon King (ilvl 359) it would go to Healer B cause it would be more beneficial for that healer to get it to increase his or her healing output. But in the case that there is really no major upgrade its just a roll for who wants the item.

Please feel free to contact me in-game on Robadin or Priestrob, if I am not online just leave me a in-game mail with any questions about the guild.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]