[H] <Neurosis> is recruiting!

95 Tauren Shaman
Oh hell, time to give it up.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
/beg
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Updated the post! read up and join us! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3729832970#1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We're the perfect guild! Unless you have canisinfernobia.... ( fear of hotdogs )
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Come joins us!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
You sound like a good group. I hope you can find some dependable peeps. If I could make your raid times I would try out but I'm an east coaster and still working on gear upgrades to boot.
Bump for you.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Thanks Madoona! It is much appreciated. I wish you lots of lootz and fast gearing =D
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Now, normally, I'm none too fond of playing Hordeside, I'm from Wyrmrest Accord, where I have presided over trade for many a...hell, I've lost count. If you're interested in people to fill spots, I'm main spec unholy...I'm going to be Aust, Cause I am NOT Frank, all I do is DPS, I CAN go frost (hate it, but I can) just have it for tehlulz. If you'd be interested in having me, I could look into faction swapping and then server transferring.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Greetings Aust! We would love to welcome you to our hotdog guild! Fill out an application on the guild forums (thesilentforce.guildportal.com) and let us have a chat before you really think about faction swapping and server transfering over here. We can set a date and time that works best. My GM and I are avaliable most of the weekend. If you have vent, we can just chit chat over vent.

Send us an email notwithoutmyhotdog@gmail.com or leave your email in the contact info in the application.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for people to come raid with us! Even if you're still gearing up, we'll be happy to invite you and and help you gear up! And we're an alt friendly guild, running two raids a week!
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
The band formerly known as <Not Without My Hotdog> has now been renamed as <Neurosis>! And no, we're not named after the band.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
If you're looking for a laid back and casual raiding guild, look no further! We're a bunch of pretty laid back folks who just want to see regular raiding content, and perhaps even heroic content some day!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hello there, I am a Resto Druid and I am looking to raid. I've done LFR and would like to do "real" raiding. While I am willing to utilize my DPS offspec during raids where needed, if I found myself DPS'n for half or more of a raids that would be a deal breaker for me since I'd really rather heal on this toon. I am happy with my current guild except for the raiding (lack there of) so I'm not in a hurry to jump ship but I would for the "right" raiding guild. My current gear is gemmed/reforged but I need to catch up on the enchants.

You can contact me in game most any weekday between 5:30pm - 10pm server time as well as "all" weekend. I may be playing...
Kenawa: Resto/Feral Druid
Eldathar: Prot/Ret Paladin
Grisald: Shadow/Disc Priest (my classic raiding healer w/ full T2 and Benediction $$)
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Hello Kenwa!

We would be happy to do a couple trial runs with you so you can get a feel for our guild and how we run our raids! We will be doing a fresh run tonight, but unfortunatly, we may not have to go outside the guild the fill the spots (for once!). We do run a fresh run every Tuesday, Thursday and we are thinking about starting a third run during the weekend also!

It may be that we won't be raiding again until next Tuesday night. Until then, let's talk!
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
D3 is coming out this week! If you're not planning on playing this week and want to raid, we'll be pugging Tuesday night for our alts run!

And yes, we're still looking for people to join and raid with us! =] Our raid leads and officers have 8/8 experience. The guild is 6/8.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for a couple of dedicated raiders! We're now 8/8 and moving on to Heroic Morchok!
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for a few more tanks, heals, and/or DPS to fill our DS runs! We run at least 2 fresh runs every week (Tues and Thursdays) and we would like to run one on Wednesday nights also!
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for healers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]