Possible duel series/pvp movie.

100 Orc Shaman
Your video remind me of dis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIy924v2khc
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hey that looks like fun! The outcome would be either me dying instantly or it never ending tho haha!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I'm curious after u defeated acid in a duel did he whisper u and tell u that he had it just didn't use his 5th cd? Prlly one of the longest running in guild jokes of all time have to thank you for that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/15/2011 08:41 PMPosted by Monylol

Coming from the paladin who gets walked on in arenas, I enjoyed taking your points.

No idea who you are, you aren't important... move along monkey

Yeah our game only lasted about 2 minutes before we collected our points, you probably wouldn't remember me in that time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
12/22/2011 11:30 AMPosted by Nëko
I'm curious after u defeated acid in a duel did he whisper u and tell u that he had it just didn't use his 5th cd? Prlly one of the longest running in guild jokes of all time have to thank you for that.

who r u ?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/22/2011 03:42 PMPosted by Gewchie
who r u ?

just hardy boy's the sh!t out of this and have found the man behind the alt to be tuffgong.

BOOM
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior

Yeah our game only lasted about 2 minutes before we collected our points, you probably wouldn't remember me in that time.

Looks like you hit a wall with that difficult war/priest comp.... I'm not saying you're bad, I'm just saying im better... I will make a youtube channel for you as a " how to play" guide. You can thank me later.

i remmber showing u how to play a ret pally back when i was playing kravengrave with monkey and roshanda
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/22/2011 03:54 PMPosted by Gewchie
i remmber showing u how to play a ret pally back when i was playing kravengrave with monkey and roshanda

WITH THE TITAN STEEL DESTROYER
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol that shut mony up
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

Looks like you hit a wall with that difficult war/priest comp.... I'm not saying you're bad, I'm just saying im better... I will make a youtube channel for you as a " how to play" guide. You can thank me later.

Coming from a ret pally who can't break 1900 in 2's (lol 2's) after ret burst got fixed, maybe you should go play star wars.

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior

Coming from a ret pally who can't break 1900 in 2's (lol 2's) after ret burst got fixed, maybe you should go play star wars.

All 3 of you should probably read my other post... 3 no named fatties...

Gewchie your new name is m&m (minimony), because I know you want to look as good as I do
Clock your new name is_____ nothing, because you are a nobody.. go struggle with your obesity or something
Gg your new name is monys slave girl

You must be 12
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Did you not use your pet in those duels? why not?

and u beat Gewchie 3 times in a row... no small feat, respect.

wasnt going to let him kill it and get a victory rush off. better to have it by my side for when I need it, save its trinket for when he fears. I only ever send pet in if im keeping someone in combat, or against a spell caster.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sup
Did you not use your pet in those duels? why not?

and u beat Gewchie 3 times in a row... no small feat, respect.

wasnt going to let him kill it and get a victory rush off. better to have it by my side for when I need it, save its trinket for when he fears. I only ever send pet in if im keeping someone in combat, or against a spell caster.

You are a very good hunter indeed, Watching you play VIA TB and said video takes me back to pvp'n hunters via BC haha

Off topic: eat my gina
Reply Quote
12 Undead Mage
`
Edited by Truestory on 4/30/2012 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
6 Undead Warlock
12/30/2011 02:51 AMPosted by Truestory
How many seasons has it been since Thunderlord had a 3v3 glad team lol

Hey Calibri
Reply Quote
12 Undead Mage
`
Edited by Truestory on 4/30/2012 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
6 Undead Warlock
12/30/2011 09:22 AMPosted by Truestory
lolololo are you retarded?
Why would you get defensive if I was wrong?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]