WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger

85 Tauren Warrior
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger

500K Or Best Reasonable Offer

Alliance will have to pay a mark up if placed on the Neu AH
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
450k because of the AH cut. I'm still losing 10k versus selling to a Horde at 400k.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
30g how about that
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
380k, and I'll have an alli toon go horde?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
12/15/2011 12:34 AMPosted by Dbg
380k, and I'll have an alli toon go horde?

400K is the lowest I'm willing to take. Only reason I'm willing to take 390k from Usiris is because of the absurdly high Neu AH Cut.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Listed in the Neu Auction house moments ago.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/18/2011 12:47 PMPosted by Want
I'm interested and I see you have the mount back over on the Horde AH. But we're gonna have to do some talking because you're price is a little high.

=P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I apologize for the extremely lengthily delay in response. In the middle of a move and still without internet. I'm actually posting this from a internet cafe.

Last Chance is at 500k Horde 550k Alliance for Neu AH Charge.

BTW, I saw and LOL'd at Want's post. While he admitted the AH was broken, he still tried to claim I should sell it at "nonbroken" server prices. Want, you are right on one thing, this server is extremely broken in AH. I made more than double my gold back in just True Gold. If I made double on True Gold, why would I sell a Spec Tiger at high end server prices? If math serves me correct, that price would be 600K.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]