Any players here from Blytheville, MS?

86 Orc Warrior
Where my Blytheville homiez at???

Jus wonderin if anyone else from Blytheville, Mississippi plays here on Anub'arak cuz I live nearby and maybe we could hang out and eat some cheetos and talk about WOW and stuff you know, maybe drink some Dr. Peppers, maybe even double-fist some Dr. Peppers or go to Dennys or something and start an arena team.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Where my Blytheville homiez at???

Jus wonderin if anyone else from Blytheville, Mississippi plays here on Anub'arak cuz I live nearby and maybe we could hang out and eat some cheetos and talk about WOW and stuff you know, maybe drink some Dr. Peppers, maybe even double-fist some Dr. Peppers or go to Dennys or something and start an arena team.

/shoo
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
12/14/2011 12:24 AMPosted by Ariesmet
I'm down for some Dennys bro. Love me dat breakfast food.

Awesome dude lets do it LOL!! Do u like the band Disturbed? You know, GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!!!!!

OOOOOH AH AH AH AH!!!!!

OOOOHHHH AH AH AH AH!!!

I hope you like The Disturbed because we can listen to that in my car.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/15/2011 04:03 AMPosted by Hippocrits
I'm down for some Dennys bro. Love me dat breakfast food.

Awesome dude lets do it LOL!! Do u like the band Disturbed? You know, GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!!!!!

OOOOOH AH AH AH AH!!!!!

OOOOHHHH AH AH AH AH!!!

I hope you like The Disturbed because we can listen to that in my car.

Okay pumpkin let's talk about our future, listening to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-SVPJM4L4
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Hi Hippocrits,

Not sure where Blytheville is but me and about 3 other guildies are from Madison, MS. We also have the same guild name haha, wierd.........

LOL thats weird n spooky but MISSISSIPPI REPRESENT lol

Know what else is spooky? Im gonna HAUNT YOU lol

edit: dont SLEEP
Edited by Hippocrits on 12/28/2011 2:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Gulfport, MS in the house
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
01/20/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Arminious
Gulfport, MS in the house

Thasswassup LOL!! ever been to the burger king there? One time I was there and I ordered me some double cheeseburgers and they just suggested that I get the value meal cuz I could lget fries and a drink with it for like the same price and I was all ALRIGHT THEN LOL!!!

so i ate them in the booth near the back that had that tree outside of it and i looked at the tree as i ate it Ever been there??
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Houston, MS here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]