Does Morigana, Crispen or yukaze still play?

90 Orc Death Knight
and if so under what names? few oldschool peeps havent heard from in ages, would be cool if ya still played in some form.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Morigana was in Flambeau's second to last guild and last log on time was at least 2 months prior to 3 weeks ago when Flambeau left

not seen Yukaze since he stopped doing the news
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thx Flam
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I quit maybe a year and a half ago. Account got hacked last year just got it back today and am using the 10 day Cataclysm trial to check out my stuff. They didn't touch anything thankfully. I don't want some random douchenozzle to have something I spent years on.

Might see me once in awhile the next few days on here or Tetsu or some of my other alts. Won't be back for long term since I'm leaving in Feb for Army Basic Training.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
hi yukaze u remember when i gank u in vanilla in black rock mountain.. it was after u posted ur pvp vid lolz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/bump!
I know Yukaze is back, Morigana your woman wants you! snap snap!

Crispen... Creator of Panzerfaust and former Officer of Assassination Squad Back in vanilla when there were like only 3 or 4 twink guilds competing, was one of the best twink rogues in existence, he was the Endall of 19 twinks hope you are still playing, pst!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
ohh yes familiar faces!

/spooge
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/bump!
I know Yukaze is back, Morigana your woman wants you! snap snap!

Crispen... Creator of Panzerfaust and former Officer of Assassination Squad Back in vanilla when there were like only 3 or 4 twink guilds competing, was one of the best twink rogues in existence, he was the Endall of 19 twinks hope you are still playing, pst!

Listen, if we're talking old school low-level PvP, there is no substitute for Volt and Destruction Unlimited, sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This was probably even before their time, crispen was the first twink to get the lvl 45 mace from exalted with timbermaw when it had no level requirement on it as a level 19, around the time wsg was the only bg and people were grinding to get the wow tabard as the reward, the only twink guilds at that time were Purple Nurple Alliance and Assassination Squad Horde the others followed soon after, by the time ab was introduced there were dozens of low lvl pvp guilds, we did low level and high level pvp. I miss those days :(
Edited by Bodyshot on 9/14/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I enjoyed lowbie warsong and AB way back when! Good freaking times. I think played latter then most who may reminisce.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Found Morigana & Sophita yay! Stated this post almost a year ago, thanks for all the tips, information and leads from everyone in the community who helped participate in the search. At this time no reward is being offered so trying to claim one at this time you'd be lucky to get an iou.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]