Topic Looking for PvP Lead
The Bloodwing Knights is looking for a strong leader(s) for the PvP side of the guild. Our current officers are PvE/Raid focused. As we have a number of members who are more into PvP, we would like to offer them events as well.
Responsibilies would be as follows:
1. Form and lead a Rated Battleground Group.
2. Identify other strong PvP players in guild who are potential leaders and encourage them to schedule and lead PvP focused events. Mentor as needed.
3. Answer PvP related questions in guild chat.
4. Ensure that current officers are aware of those PvP focused individuals deserving of promotion.
5. Attend officer meetings to ensure that we are taking PvP into consideration in our decisions.
It is intended that the individual(s) filling this position will hold an officer rank within the guild once their leadership skills have been demonstrated. Time frame around this is open for discussion.
Our guild is committed to being family friendly. So adult topics and swearing in guild chat are not allowed.
Please contact any of the following toons in-game to set up an interview in vent.
Many reasons to want to change guilds or start fresh if your current guild isn't to your liking. That said, I'd rather have one formed from current members. But I'm not opposed to having a fully formed group move over either. It would generate more of a push to get more groups going.