Best of each class? (PVP ONLY)

1 Human Mage
Its true KT has bad shamans but ballztronik was best shaman ever to step foot on KT if not him then Ironcuff was.
Edited by Gladiatorbob on 12/14/2011 3:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/14/2011 02:43 AMPosted by Mixel

Arrogance is sweet.

No arrogance here. KT just has really really bad shamans.

Only arena achievement is 1550 in 3s. Damn guess you are the best shaman on kirin tor. Oh wait you're on Mal'Ganis. How are you only 1550 in 3s on Mal'Ganis? @_@
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Why does this thread exist, everyone is voting for their friends lol.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Well the reason everyone votes for their friends is because its true the people that are mentioned are somebodies in pvp everyone else on the realm other than them sucks pretty much.
Reply Quote
12/14/2011 03:13 AMPosted by Corruption
Why does this thread exist, everyone is voting for their friends lol.

not realy I don't even know any of these people
also the list evolve gave looks like the most accurate to me

also I don't count at all lol I'm not on the server "_"
Reply Quote
12/13/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Corruption
Sorry I'm here now, Warlock position filled. Also pvp in wow is for kids.

in b4 zodiac gold leaguers think they are the !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/14/2011 03:38 AMPosted by Gladiatorbob
Well the reason everyone votes for their friends is because its true the people that are mentioned are somebodies in pvp everyone else on the realm other than them sucks pretty much.

Ironically, I've been here for a long time and have PVPed for some time (not saying I'm good by any means) and I don't know most of the names mentioned here. I'm in PVP channels and around people that PVP on a constant and still haven't heard them :/.

It's all subjective opinion and appears to be a group of people TRYING to make themselves someone by claiming they already are someone.

Such things are made even more obvious when lowbie alts from other servers are followed up by max-level alts from the same server. That's -totally- not suspicious at all.

Something mentioned by my husband is that a good portion of these names USED to be on KT and are no longer. How do those even count? I personally think that the alts named in this thread should have a requirement of still being here and actually ORIGINATE from KT and not have transferred.

All the same, I know everything I say is going to be overlooked and trolled because logic is a concept left to legend.
Edited by Calafas on 12/14/2011 10:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
12/14/2011 08:02 AMPosted by Meduse
Sorry I'm here now, Warlock position filled. Also pvp in wow is for kids.

in b4 zodiac gold leaguers think they are the !@#$

This is about pvp correct? Zodiac is a pve guild my friend.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Agrees with evolve. That is all
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
"Ironically, I've been here for a long time and have PVPed for some time (not saying I'm good by any means) and I don't know most of the names mentioned here. I'm in PVP channels and around people that PVP on a constant and still haven't heard them :/."
(Quotes won't work for me no idea why)

It is most likely because most names that are mentioned are horde.
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Shaman

No arrogance here. KT just has really really bad shamans.

Only arena achievement is 1550 in 3s. Damn guess you are the best shaman on kirin tor. Oh wait you're on Mal'Ganis. How are you only 1550 in 3s on Mal'Ganis? @_@

I'm not even on a 3s team. My 2s is higher than any shaman team in any bracket on KT, and I'm playing the least viable spec in its least viable bracket in a hardly viable comp with someone I've never done arena with.

Also, I'm pretty sure this shaman is on kirin tor.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
"Ironically, I've been here for a long time and have PVPed for some time (not saying I'm good by any means) and I don't know most of the names mentioned here. I'm in PVP channels and around people that PVP on a constant and still haven't heard them :/."

I have an 85 Hordie >>;...
Reply Quote

I don't know how it is now. But at the very least when I played in season 8, all the teams above 2200 were pretty much a combination of 5 or 6 people on different alt ect... Hell if you added me + qtpis we were in every single team that went over 2200(except rthis and rufumus I think). Point is on low pop servers like kt, the people that are good/decent usually only play together.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I don't know how it is now. But at the very least when I played in season 8, all the teams above 2200 were pretty much a combination of 5 or 6 people on different alt ect... Hell if you added me + qtpis we were in every single team that went over 2200(except rthis and rufumus I think). Point is on low pop servers like kt, the people that are good/decent usually only play together.

Or by themselves, which I've seen a lot of. I know quite a few people that have been successful in PVP that just didn't want to put up with the mightier-than-thou attitude that the majority of PVPers (on KT and everywhere else) seem to carry. I just agree with a bunch others that believe this particular thread is a popularity contest amongst people that want to be popular on server not even designated for what they brag about. I can understand wanting to be good at something, but is it absolutely necessary to make sure everyone else thinks it too? Kind of like beating a dead horse that never wanted to cattle rope to begin with.

It's not even aimed at any one person, just something to think about. A rhetorical question, if you will.
Reply Quote

Or by themselves, which I've seen a lot of. I know quite a few people that have been successful in PVP that just didn't want to put up with the mightier-than-thou attitude that the majority of PVPers (on KT and everywhere else) seem to carry. I just agree with a bunch others that believe this particular thread is a popularity contest amongst people that want to be popular on server not even designated for what they brag about. I can understand wanting to be good at something, but is it absolutely necessary to make sure everyone else thinks it too? Kind of like beating a dead horse that never wanted to cattle rope to begin with.

It's not even aimed at any one person, just something to think about. A rhetorical question, if you will.

Honestly alot of people in this game are not worth knowing(sad truth but it's the same thing for alot of people in the world 2). I don't know about your experiences with people in the game. But personally, the people who have done random #%@! moves to me on my alts have pretty much always been people that are relatively awful at the game. Maybe it's me(different people have different experiences) but in general the top level pvpers(at least 2200+ the sub 2k crowd can be realy snobby and annoying in skype 2) have always seemed nicer in general. Odly enough some of the most snobby halarious responses I've ever gotten were when I was spamming nax channel saying I was like 900 dps looking for nax group. Also I've never been kicked by a good player for being undergeared "_"

Finally, there's plenty of people on sargeras and I could give you the list of the best people here even if I haven't been there for a while. And honestly, not a single person i've played with is on that list(I'm not there either obviously).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Honestly alot of people in this game are not worth knowing(sad truth but it's the same thing for alot of people in the world 2). I don't know about your experiences with people in the game. But personally, the people who have done random #%@! moves to me on my alts have pretty much always been people that are relatively awful at the game. Maybe it's me(different people have different experiences) but in general the top level pvpers(at least 2200+ the sub 2k crowd can be realy snobby and annoying in skype 2) have always seemed nicer in general. Odly enough some of the most snobby halarious responses I've ever gotten were when I was spamming nax channel saying I was like 900 dps looking for nax group. Also I've never been kicked by a good player for being undergeared "_"

Finally, there's plenty of people on sargeras and I could give you the list of the best people here even if I haven't been there for a while. And honestly, not a single person i've played with is on that list(I'm not there either obviously).

See I agree with you. The people I have met in this game that were generally nice to people were the more skilled players. Something I've noticed lately, especially with LFR and even random BGs is that if you're nice and politely explain things/give strategy, people are more successful and listen. I get increasingly frustrated when I see people in threads such as this knocking each other down and bragging when they could help others and make our server a better place to be, not somewhere I dread logging into everyday because I'm a scrub/noob/!@#$%^/gay/baddie/etc. No one likes hearing that and all respect is pretty much lost. It's gotten so bad that people who do not PVP (RPers and raiders) actually have zero respect for PVP guilds and their members. It really shouldn't be that way and definitely shouldn't be expected out of someone who PVPs. I personally don't want to be known as a -*!@# Queen simply for enjoying an aspect of the game.
Edited by Calafas on 12/14/2011 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Pot calling the kettle black I see, hmmm.

I agree with Evolve's list too, from what I have witnessed in my own accounts.

Nuff said.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Soooo gladiatorbob who are you btw lol....just wondering
Reply Quote
I`m not going to stop trying to make one of these lists, even if it takes another expansion!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/14/2011 06:01 PMPosted by Banananana
I`m not going to stop trying to make one of these lists, even if it takes another expansion!

Ban, you're on my list <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]