That guild recruits like Jehovah's Witnesses

85 Orc Death Knight
Vex
-Shockquanda on SCH's recruiting practices
Reply Quote
lol shockquanda the hat reject. he should of stayed in omen or on illidan when he transfered
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
While slightly amusing, Shock's joke is a bit inaccurate. Jehova's Witnesses will come to your home and annoy you. SCH is more like the Hare Krishnas -- whenever you are in a big public space (like Org, Twilight Highlands, wherever) there they are, singing their song...

Plus I have it on good authority that Roam wears a lot of primary color robes around the house.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hat reject? I dont think so. I also think if you had the guts you would post on your real char instead of some random toon on some random server
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I was just in Hellfire Peninsula flying to Sethekk Halls and saw their recruitment message in general chat and thought huh that's kind of weird. Ten seconds later while flying through Terokkar forest i see it again and just /facepalm. GG recruiting in Outland.
Edited by Awfulz on 12/19/2011 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thats weird, i heard they recruit like AoL did in the 90's and send everyone CD's with promises that their service is better
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The only thing they did that really amused me was Roam did his recruitment macro in Felwood. I did a /who and only he and I were in the zone. I flew to Ashenvale and once again saw his macro...

Once again only him and I in the zone.

Jeez do a /who before you even bother. And if he was posting just for me, he should of realized I ignored it the first time lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Called---> good promotion
Reply Quote
Haters gonna hate
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]