Saurfang Dragon Soul (t13) Progression 10/25

85 Tauren Paladin
totes cause what i said was trolling right? second comment was aimed at what river said, as for raiding all the days and get all the good things, well im just stating the truth tbh, no need to get your nicks in a twist truthy, i wasnt having a go at skey, people jump to conclusions rather quickly....
Edited by Snokey on 2/24/2012 8:02 AM PST
85 Orc Mage
Edited for the following reason.

Frankly I could not care less about what Snokey or his ilk think of us, its nothing to me. To everyone else, thank you for you kind consideration.
Edited by Beliskner on 2/24/2012 8:44 AM PST
85 Goblin Rogue
It wasn't because of that comment in particular that provoked my reply. There have been numerous accounts of you proclaiming about our so called "raiding all the days", fairly sure that us taking a 2 week break over Christmas, and another around Australia Day, lost us a huge amount of progression time, so we took up 3 weeks of an extra night of raiding, making 5 nights a week. The only time we raided on a Saturday, was when we had to call a night, because of unforeseen circumstances. We have not raided anywhere near as excessively as you, and others proclaim, and I would argue that we have actually done well to climb back to the top considering how absolutely horrible our raiding experience (in terms of missing an obscene amount of nights, and having people lag, or have their net cut out to snow storms over weekends at a time.). As for getting my nickers in a twist, I do not like to start !@#$ between guilds, but when I see some of the copy pasta that you guys say about us in whispers, it does make me want to reply. Thankyou for the grats, but I do not think that the jump to conclusion I and others made was at all unjust or too quick.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol.... <3
90 Troll Warlock
I honestly don't understand why this discussion is even happening.

Snokey, you obviously need to learn to get your facts straight before you type. However! Having said that there is simply no need for the hostility between our guilds. IAC is an excellent guild and gave us an amazing challenge to arise to, but the way you speak is belittling to our achievement and is rather rude.

Whether this was your intention, or just a case of poor choice of words, this is how you come across. I too have seen the things that are said about us between a few *certain* players, and tbh it's just insulting and I would have expected more from raiders of an equal skill level. You are giving the guild you represent a bad name, something I am sure a number of your members will not appreciate.

Thanks to those who have grats'd us both on here and in game, very much appreciated. It was both a very challenging boss (especially on 10m, the 'real' difficulty in this case), and a very frustrating and tedious fight at the same time...10-11 minutes of rinse-repeating the same thing just to get to the real phase of the fight, only to wipe and have to do it allllll over again. IMO one of the worst fights blizz has designed.
Edited by Jmickey on 2/24/2012 8:34 AM PST
85 Tauren Paladin
I still think you read too much into me essentially saying for all the time you put in you gained the most out of it, i wish we could consistently raid extra days, but hmm that really doesn't happen for us all that often beyond 3 days.

Yes i do recognize the time over Christmas were you like many other guilds just had a chillax period, looking at 5 days a week from my pov, i mean discount tuesday cause its usually maint day and can be unreliable, you are by your own admission raiding most of the days available to you.

Certainly saying all the days would refer to 7 days which i dont you do not do, but i think you can understand where i'm coming from.

In terms of missing people and nights for raid, you may consider the shape we entered into this tier, do not think you are alone in missing people, lag and all that. At the end of the day you put in the most effort and got the most reward, and i'm not saying you don't deserve it. I still think you jump to the conclusion that i must be having a go all to quickly, there a few times when i say something that is nice and to be absolutely honest this is one of those times were im like

hey skey got it, saw it coming the time and effort they put in paid off for them well done, that is pretty much what i was thinking while typing the post, as it comes across to me i see you raiding quite alot, maybe i do myself jump to the conclusion a bit you raid all the days when it certainly inst a 7 day a week commitment.

I really didn't expect all this to come from what i said, i didn't really expect anything, anyway i dont know how to finish this post so im just going to put this

I really flat out do not understand, im not trying to belittle anyone, it seems when i am actually sincere a proper grats people start calling bs..... i feel so un easy about all of this,
its like lets gang up on snokey.

Like see it this way, until kleet told me today, you hadnt raided on like wednesday the last 2 weeks for something im like they are pulling 5 days a week to get this content down and im looking at our raid time being 9 hours over a week if we were lucky in the last 6 weeks or so.

From that pov i'm thinking hey you guys do raid a lot and you seem prepared to do what it takes to achieve that kill or any kill this tier even last tier. I can't know about specific events lag people being away cause its outside, looking in. But yeah i mean if you find it so overly offensive, then i'll remove the posts, but yeah i think its a bit of get on the bandwagon and rip into snokey tonight
Edited by Snokey on 2/24/2012 8:56 AM PST
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There honestly should be no bickering, you guys put your best foot foward in regards to time and effort this tier and for that you've benefited greatly out of it. Maybe you guys can finally have a break lol.

just 3 achieves till you get yo meta's and once again Grats!
Edited by Valdin on 2/24/2012 8:47 AM PST
85 Orc Mage
02/24/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Snokey
In terms of missing people and nights for raid, you may consider the shape we entered into this tier, do not think you are alone in missing people, lag and all that. At the end of the day you put in the most effort and got the most reward, and i'm not saying you don't deserve it. I still think you jump to the conclusion that i must be having a go all to quickly, there a few times when i say something that is nice and to be absolutely honest this is one of those times were im like

You may also note how your brazen personality can be accurately or misconstrued as being disingenuous or spiteful. Considering that you and your consort did the same display in Firelands. Also we never claimed that you never had these problems, they are unfortunately common problems prevalent through all tiers for most guild, thus is the state of broadband in Australia. Although you being in NZ I had thought your net was better, apparently not.

Yes i do recognize the time over Christmas were you like many other guilds just had a chillax period, looking at 5 days a week from my pov, i mean discount tuesday cause its usually maint day and can be unreliable, you are by your own admission raiding most of the days available to you.

Yes we raided 5 nights a week (well tried too, sometimes it was not possible, see above)for roughly 3 weeks. As it is we decided too because of the sheer amount of days we were regularly losing, we make no apology for it, nor do we feel ashamed, we did it because we wanted to.

I really flat out do not understand, im not trying to be little anyone, it seems when i am actually sincere a proper grats people start calling bs..... i feel so un easy about all of this

May I suggest it is because of the persona you portray?

I really didn't expect all this to come from what i said, i didn't really expect anything, anyway i dont know how to finish this post so im just going to put this

Again, think about it more as an escalation of generally perceived poor behavior from you and certain others. The whole straw that broke the camel's back thing.

Hope this explains why you sound like you are trying to prove something. Perhaps it will not happen next time?
90 Troll Warlock
In the words of Jeremy Clarkson - "And on that bombshell, goodnight!".

Honestly, lets leave this right where it is, forget it ever happened and move on.
85 Tauren Paladin
So i fluffed the post i made for beliskner.

In short, i know the persona i portray, i guess i can see where its coming from when you believe the worst, of essentially the best intentions i had late at night when im probably not the most crystal clear on what would and would not be out of order.

I'd like to really take this to heart

02/24/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Jmickey
Honestly, lets leave this right where it is, forget it ever happened and move on.

But now i feel like there are things to explain and people getting mad at me for the wrong reasons... i mean there are reasons to get mad at me just ask valdin , but this wasn't one of those times in my opinion.

I feel like i'm sort of being talked down to which i'm really not all that crazy about but i'll hold my tongue.... this time.

On a final note, i'm from WA not NZ just to be clear
Edited by Snokey on 2/24/2012 9:22 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh !@#$.... PLEASE DONT FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WA represent!
Edited by Brynny on 2/24/2012 9:28 AM PST
85 Orc Mage
AMG all of us and we still not exploded yet? WA represent indeed!
85 Tauren Paladin
Guen said south of the river represent, i remember someone telling me that you and beliskner lived in perth somewhere, i thought you were both SoR, but yeh
100 Orc Warrior
Congratulations S Key, well deserved.

Don't fuss the haters.

It certainly appears some people can't be happy for anyone but themselves.
Edited by Mushin on 2/24/2012 9:41 AM PST
90 Orc Rogue
Congratulations S Key, well deserved.

Don't fuss the haters.

It certainly appears some people can't be happy for anyone but themselves.

I think this is more of a case of people taking what Snokey said out of context.

I do think however that tone cannot be portrayed through the internet which made Snokeys post seem more mocking and condescending. As Truthy said can't we all just get over it?
85 Tauren Paladin
have you not read eveything i just typed mushin? reading is hard right
90 Orc Rogue
Edited by Cancer on 3/16/2012 4:01 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
why bother posting hell just report them and they'll be removed within the space of 24 hours just like anything else he disagrees with.
90 Troll Warlock
Perth and South of River represent!!
Edited by Jmickey on 2/24/2012 9:56 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]