Saurfang Dragon Soul (t13) Progression 10/25

90 Draenei Shaman
[A] Batibot down Madness of Deathwing on normal mode

Progression: 8/8
85 Goblin Priest
02/28/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Valdin
I liked the video.... especially the bit at the start envolving ajantis.

I actually laughed pretty hard tbh.
90 Worgen Warrior
H-Spine 10 down to Ominous team Fear
Grats Ominous team fear~
90 Human Paladin
Grats Ominous on Spine kill
90 Orc Rogue
H madness down to IAC

Grats guys
GJ IAC :)
90 Orc Shaman
Grats guys
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm not sure how long it will last, But i would like to mention that as a collective realm Saurfang is ahead of Jubei'thos, in progression.

I've been looking at the various guild kills get us close to jubei, So id like to put out a big well done to all that have killed bosses this tier, and to those that have recently edged us up the ranks in terms of criteria points. We are not even that far from Thaurissan.

I hope this brings some attention to our rather low pop server in terms of raiding compared to other realms, with far greater raiding pools.

To others this may not seem like a lot but to me its a big step in the right direction for this realm :p

Edit: Not so failfang
Edited by Snokey on 3/4/2012 2:58 AM PST
85 Orc Mage
03/04/2012 02:56 AMPosted by Snokey

In general the server has been doing much better in terms of oceanic ranking since Cataclysm launched. As for Jubei'thos I believe this also happened in Firelands, until a few days later we fell behind again.

That was because we had the earlier kills generally, however, they started getting more and more kills because of their larger pool. Whether this happens again, who knows.

Also gratz to IAC and Antiquus on their recent kills, keep it up!
Better make some new guilds with mains to pad dem server metres..!
The weather is nice.

GZ on all teh kills!
90 Draenei Shaman
[A] Batibot down Heroic Morchok

Progression: H 1/8
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm not sure how long it will last, But i would like to mention that as a collective realm Saurfang is ahead of Jubei'thos, in progression.

I've been looking at the various guild kills get us close to jubei, So id like to put out a big well done to all that have killed bosses this tier, and to those that have recently edged us up the ranks in terms of criteria points. We are not even that far from Thaurissan.

I hope this brings some attention to our rather low pop server in terms of raiding compared to other realms, with far greater raiding pools.

To others this may not seem like a lot but to me its a big step in the right direction for this realm :p

We've always punched above our weight, but no doubt the server has gone from strength to strength since Cata. I think with the 10 mans being equal its made it much easier to form competitive teams which has lead to a retention of quality players who may have left server previously. Makes you wonder where we'd be at if this were the case from day dot.

Grats to all the Saurfang guilds and well done to their leadership which is important in fostering strong lasting guilds. After losing all our healers at the start of the teir, then officer and MT to bans (grrr), we hope to add to the H-Madness kills soon. Big grats to those guilds that have cleared.

80 Gnome Warlock
Grats to everybody's progression.
Ugly meta mount to Antiquus
90 Orc Shaman
03/11/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Guenhyvarr
Ugly meta mount to Antiquus

On the 11th of March, The majority of the guild "Antiquus" completed the achievement "Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]