Another Warning about <All that Jazz>

100 Undead Warrior
Seems like there is a problem with them on their home server too. I would advise anyone that sees a person with <All that Jazz> to immediately kick them from Dungeon Finder and Raid Finder. My interactions with them seems to be that they need on anything they can, then hold the item hostage until they are paid.

The worst part is thier ego. The reason Im posting this is because of Targits. He won both tier 13 chests from LFR, and when I humbly asked to have the second one since I would have won it if the LFR RNG was working like blizzard intended. He said I was 'entitled' that I wanted my tier 13 that he had 2 of and basically mocked me with it for the rest of the fights.

So to end this post, basically, if you see <All that Jazz> in your random group, /Kick before anything happens. Save yourself a lot of headaches.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
ByA
I don't normally post much on these types of topics - but I have found lots of Cho'gall Horde players just not willing to bring other toons along...no, I am not saying carrying players for the immatures out there...For example - there are Lengendary gear for several DPS classes out there - people won't even bring a toon in to allow the player to complete a quest or develop the toon by giving them a chance to roll on essences, but yet, they will sit in Trade Chat and ask for these players to join a raid. IE: LF1M - DPS Class - essences on reserve, rogues filled - seriously, if you ask for a class to even give you a chance to raid, don't be a horder - play fair and give the toon a chance to roll on everything...but not on Cho'gall...just sayin.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Shut up Gharnef
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
ByA
That is the point - NOOB - re-read my post Gharnish - I mean Gharnef - this is exactly why I don't participate in senseless communications on boards -

Garnish, why would I not be on that portion of the quest - What would be the reason? I want to know why you think I am not on that portion of the quest - what is required to move to additional quests...what is needed?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
ByA
this is like talking to a brick wall...how do you know what the loot rules will be followed, toons go in with certain expectations and experience the problem after the loot is freakin rolled on and given out... seriously - think - secondly, if your answer to getting into a raid is to LIE about your achiev's which can easily be verified in game with simple add-ons - especially with a hardcore or even casual raiding team...Garnish, c'mon maaan...Garnish - hello...

Go ahead take the last word...I'll never see it cause I am now closing my browser.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Well, Sockzz, let me ask you a question. Lets say that a Rogue got two tier 13 gloves of the Corrupted Vanquisher. He rolled they highest on both, but you rolled the next highest. Now lets just say that you didn't have the tier 12 heroic gloves, lets say you only had the dungeon finder gloves from the time quests. Since a rogue only has 1 set of loot they can take from LFR, and has no use for a second tier 13 glove, wouldn't it be reasonable give the extra set to you, who only has DF gloves and the second highest roll?

Instead however the rogue from - Argent Dawn, says, "NO, Im selling these gloves to the highest bidder." Sadly the idiot did not realize NO ONE ELSE in the Raid Group is from Argent Dawn, but keeps saying "if you want it you have to pay me." You then calmly tell him that, "Sir, no one here is from your server, May I please have the gloves since I can use them, and you don't have another tier 13 hand piece that you could use like a Shaman or Death Knight?" He then replies. No I'm not giving it to you, you think you're "entitled" to it. Then continues to taunt you through out the raid about him having the gloves and you don't.

However since you belong to this guild, I guess you think you all are "entitled" to do whatever you want. You seem to have a scheme, letting "anyone join to enjoy the perks (if they pay enough)". So yeah, when I researched you guys, I basically found out your a bunch of people of a similar mindset, "Get everything we can and screw'em".

I leave this post hoping that maybe some understanding came through. But considering your last comments, Your feeble attempt to communicate only went to exaggerate your already lack of mental capabilities.

Good Day sir/madame.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
lol, after reading this thread I'm just glad the only contact I have with the horde is killing them.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Believe me, If I had the ability to, Id be killing them myself, best part is I get to eat em afterwards too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sockzz ninja'd my old guilds raid id for illidan back in the burning crusade :)

Sorry Sockzz, some things I never forget <3
Edited by Matíkus on 12/14/2011 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Came here hoping to see a thread like this aimed at another person angry at LFR loot. But I don't know what to say except to Rickety, don't join pugs if you aren't happy with their loot rules. Be grateful you even have access to pugs at all. (Cough)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
12/15/2011 04:05 AMPosted by Wondernugget
Came here hoping to see a thread like this aimed at another person angry at LFR loot. But I don't know what to say except to Rickety, don't join pugs if you aren't happy with their loot rules. Be grateful you even have access to pugs at all. (Cough)

I don't know what's worse, not raiding(PUGS) at all or the drama that comes with it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Makes me happy that I don't care for pve anymore.
As for sockzz, don't worry about him. He's a bad in every aspect of the game.
I would tell you that i'd kill all <all that jazz> people for you on sight, but I already do that for my own amusement. But i'll be sure to kill sockzz next time I see him.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
I wish this game is free for all.

Turn out that i want to kill (few(not here))horde player more than alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As for sockzz, don't worry about him. He's a bad in every aspect of the game.
I would tell you that i'd kill all <all that jazz> people for you on sight, but I already do that for my own amusement. But i'll be sure to kill sockzz next time I see him.

Should have been in TB the other day, was quite hilarious watching them try to PvP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]