So, Blizzard gave me a free 7 days

85 Night Elf Hunter
And good lord this server is dead! I thought it was at rock bottom when I took a break, but this is ridiculous.

I blame all of you for ruining my server. EVERYONE. Even Kyeno.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
especially kyeno imo
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Good point.

Also, if Blizzard wanted to lure me back they would offer free transfers off this urinal of a server. 7 free days won't cut it
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
I wish, Juraviel. lol

Blizzard will let this server rot until almost everyone who's ever played on it, has quit. Then MAYBE they'll merge the servers... like every smart person knows it should.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I just spent the last 3 hours leveling an alt, and I didn't see a single horde or alliance.

Wow
Reply Quote
next time you should announce it before you lvl as opposed to after. then you may see some horde >:D
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
actually the realm has been pretty decent to hakkar standards you should have been here before 4.3 hit.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
12/15/2011 02:59 AMPosted by Flenor
actually the realm has been pretty decent to hakkar standards you should have been here before 4.3 hit.

I've been on this server since the 2nd week it was open. This is definitely the lowest it's ever been.

12/14/2011 11:01 PMPosted by Lav
next time you should announce it before you lvl as opposed to after. then you may see some horde >:D

I should have. Although, my main's gear is so outdated I'd probably get killed by anyone with new pvp gear >_>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I just renewed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Alvasex!

You are a gentleman and a scholar
Reply Quote
So I looked at wowprogress today and Hakkar is at the very bottom of the list, #244. LMFAOOOO
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It's all because you left Blunted.

Apocalypse would be #1 in the US if you stayed.
Reply Quote
It's all because you left Blunted.

Apocalypse would be #1 in the US if you stayed.

Apocalypse is #1...in my heart. :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
im honestly complained several times , but this server is the reason i quit wow like 6 times. I have 2 85s on Hakkar + this priest and its to expensive to transfer them all off ! They really need to give us a free transfer or merge servers cause this is ridiculous. I know atleast 20 people who quit cause of this server
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Very sad.. RIP
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
12/28/2011 07:52 AMPosted by Msbutters
im honestly complained several times , but this server is the reason i quit wow like 6 times. I have 2 85s on Hakkar + this priest and its to expensive to transfer them all off ! They really need to give us a free transfer or merge servers cause this is ridiculous. I know atleast 20 people who quit cause of this server

Blizzard has to do something eventually right? I mean, they can't let us suffer forever can they?

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Apocalypse fo LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Such High Hope for this server.. What happened?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
01/03/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Satat
Such High Hope for this server.. What happened?

Canadians happened.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]