Looking for a genrious helpful person

85 Worgen Druid
Im still a little new to WoW and I do feel alittle out of the loop not being at a very high level. I know most people worked hard for it, and i have so far, Its just taking longer than i expected.
So i was hoping if theres a experinced player out there on the Feathermoon server that would be willing to partner up with me and help me get up to a higher level. Im hoping to get up to at least level 60 or even 80. I know its a lot, but i would be REALLY greatful and i only want for the experince and maybe some armor and loot we come by if you dont want it :). I just want to get to a higher level then ill be good on my own :).
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Hi there. It is stupidly easy to level even with a minimal skill level. Really if you are new to the game I would recommend you put on some good music and do the quests. Run a whole storyline through and get a feel for the game's story. There is quite a bit of charm in it.

If you are new to the game and don't like reading as your spelling would suggest you should find another server. If you were to imagine the better servers out there as New York City then Feathermoon is the Amish. Not saying Feathermoon doesn't have room for it, but you are doing yourself a disservice if you aren't into the scene or have some commitment to the server.

Best regards,
Corpsegoat
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
After some though Ive decided to just go on my own. Ill probably post sometime in the future looking for a guild. But I think ill just go on my own for now, I guess my wants just got the better of me. We all know what its like to feel out of the loop.
Thanks for the polite response Corpsegoat :), Ocba..uhh..ya.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I saw the post and was going to hop in and say 'yeah sure!' but you're on the wrong faction! :-)

I remember when I was first starting out... I understand how overwhelming it can all seem at first. I think many game 'veterans' forget how things can appear when you're brand new here - there's a LOT out there that you can do!

I'm glad to hear that you're willing to try for a while on your own. It's a good way to start, to get to know the game, and to become familiar with your class. Good luck in finding a guild when you decide to stick your toe into those waters!

Welcome to WoW. :-)
Edited by Jinglz on 12/13/2011 9:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
wait Ocba nice? never! and CG is chill as !@#$!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]